four

7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hm, what could be inside?" Jennie wondered as she inspected the box while Hyuna stared down at it. "I guess something the Ahjumma wanted to give that jerk at all costs. She even willinged to wait for him and he just threw it away without even opening it. What a jerk." Hyuna muttered and thought of new cusses for Joongki. "Well, we could open it?" Jennie offered by wiggling her brows at Hyuna. "I don't think we have the right to do it." "Why? Joongki threw it away, meaning he isn't the owner anymore." Jennie stated. Hyuna looked at her for a while. She had a point there plus she wanted to know too what was inside.

"I guess it's fine then?" Hyuna said after thinking over it and reached forward to unwrap the present. Jennie looked over Hyuna's shoulder as she did so and anticipated what was inside. She frowned after a while when Hyuna ripped everything fully away. "A.. model rocket?" Jennie sighed. "And I thought it was going to be something cool." 

"Joongki likes everything that has to do with planets and stars. Including this one here." Hyuna said as she held the box up. "The woman knew that probably." Jennie crossed her arms as she pushed herself off of the desk behind Hyuna. "So, the question is who is that lady? His mother perhaps?" Jennie wondered. She couldn't recall Joongki ever mentioning his family after all. Plus he spend most of his free time at the Seo's. Most of the holidays would he celebrate with his neighbours too. 

"No, that can't be. I saw his mother briefly in the hallway with him as she visited him." Hyuna supplied as she wondered too who that lady was she talked to. "Then I guess the day finally came." Jennie said and stood in front of Hyuna suddenly. "What day?" She frowned at her friend, not really anticipating what she is heading to. 

"Spying on Song Joong Ki." Jennie said with a glint in her eyes. 

 

"This is ing stupid." Hyuna muttered as the two hid behind the gates of the university. "We should go. They will probably throw us out." "What? No! We're already here besides did you never ever wonder how Joongki is doing at his studies?" Jennie spoke and took a peek at their surroundings. Hyuna flatly stared at her. "No, not really." Her friend gave her a look before pushing her out of their hiding. "But you want to know who that woman is, right?" Jennie added.

"And that's why we're here." Jennie winked at her before happily entering the university. Hyuna sighed as she walked after Jennie. Jennie glanced at the guards before grinning at Hyuna. "See? They didn't even ask us for our ID's." "Probably because you applied makeup and changed our clothes." Hyuna pointed out since they knew they would be busted if they came in their school uniform. "I'm a genius." "You are a moron." Hyuna said and walked beside Jennie while looking around for Joongki anywhere. 

"So, where is he at this time?" Jennie wondered when they entered a building. Hyuna looked left and right. "I don't kno- uff!" 

"I'm so sorry! Are you okey?!" 

Hyuna looked quickly at the person she bumped into. She had long brown hair and a pale complexion. She was tall as well. Truly pretty. The female frowned slightly, truly concerned about their crash into each other. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Sorry for not looking too." "Sungkyung!" The female called Sungkyung looked at her friends who already stood at the end of the hallway before back at Hyuna. "Then see you around!" Sungkyung said and winked at her before walking to her friends.

Jennie made a slightly surprised face after Sungkyung before turning to Hyuna. "Now I get why Jongki only dates models. They have a lot of those here." Jennie commented. Hyuna scoffed at Jennie's words before pulling her along. "C'mon we better find that idiot." 

 

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me it's your birthday soon!" Kwangsoo exclaimed as they walked through the library for some seats. Joongki didn't pay him much attention as he walked through the rows searching for a table. Preferably a table by the window which seemed impossible since most of the students occupied the library at this hour. "Shh!" Kwangsoo was shut down by other students who glared at the loud guy. He bowed apologetically before continuing following Joongki around.

"I guess Sungkyung told you about it?" Joongki asked and walked further inside till he reached the end of the hall. "The beautiful and thoughtfully Sungkyung. Yes, she did!" Kwangsoo said in awe while thinking about the beauty. Joongki shook his head in amusement. "Joongki over here!" A girl called him over. Joongki waved her and went over to her and her friends. Kwangsoo walked after him. "Oh, sorry. We don't have any more seats available." The same girl spoke when Kwangsoo stood in front of them. "But you have-" "I said no more available, right?" The girl gritted her teeth. 

Kwangsoo glared at the girl before retreating. Joongki looked once at his dejected friend before minding his studies. He didn't mind that Kwangsoo had to leave. He could sometimes be a distraction to his studies after all. 

The girls glared after Kwangsoo who was still frowning at them before he disappeared at the next corner. As soon as he was gone turned the girls back to Joongki. Totally starstruck by the cute guy. 

 

"Well, I knew we wouldn't find him right away but that even after an hour of searching? This case is way more difficult than I thought." Jennie said when they decided to think about where he could be before running around again to look for Joongki. "Think about where he could be at this time. You know him the best!" Jennie said after a while. Hyuna grimaced at Jennie's accusation. "I would like to deny that one." "You know him well. I bet you came up with a idea where he could be right at this moment." Jennie said and snipped, for a effect of course. "I don't know-.. where he is." Hyuna muttered before staring at the sign on the wall. 

"But maybe.. he is in the library." Hyuna said when she remembered that Joongki mentioned something about studying in the library because of his upcoming exams. "Gotcha!" Jennie said and pulled Hyuna along with her towards the library of the university. 

The both of them peeked inside through the glass of the door before slowly slippi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter