CHAPTER 2

The Bro Code
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Not in time to close the window, you flee far away"[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

            Lu Han sits on the edge of Sehun's bed, antsy. Only two more hours until he meets the infamous twin. The Chinese boy checks his phone every few seconds, half expecting time to stop. He busies by imagining what Sehun's sister would look like, but couldn't get a very clear image in his head. Everything was all disorganized and sown together without clarity, like a quilt made of different fabric with no sense of pattern. 

 

            Sehun did say she was super smart. Maybe she wore glasses. Giggling to himself, Lu Han conjures up an image of a nerdy school girl in his mind, with huge glasses and metal mouth braces. Would her hair be black, or some other color? However, no matter how hard he tries, the male couldn't imagine her face. It was just all too weird. He sighs, and rubs his eyes in frustration. This isn't how he'd hope to spend his Saturday morning. 

 

            "Are you going to sit around all day and do nothing?" Sehun scoffs, not sparing a glance at Lu Han. Although his eyes were glued to his computer screen, the raven haired boy knew exactly what his best friend was doing. After years of being best friends, it was like a sixth sense. "Two more hours. You have plenty of time to do whatever it is before she comes in and ruins it." 

 

            "Can you stop calling her she? Your sister is coming today, and I don't even know what her name is!" Lu Han whines, "She's staying with us for the entire summer, so unless you want this to be awkward, you have to let that rivalry go." 

 

            "Her name is Sena, and the only thing you need to know about her is that she's a spoiled . Her father is a millionaire of some sort, and I haven't seen her in eight years. Kind of hard to be best friends when she hates me, too." Sena. Sena. What a pretty name. But he could've sworn he heard it before. 

 

            Just when the Chinese boy was about to retort, the door bell rings twice.  

 

            Lu Han's heart jumps out of its cage. His head was pounding, and nervousness flows into his veins like an adrenaline rush before a big soccer match. 

 

            She wasn't supposed to be here for another two hours. 

 

            Did she decide to come ahead of schedule? 

 

            Sehun dashes to the living room, resembling a cheetah chasing its prey. Looks like Lu Han wasn't the only one anticipating her arrival. Lu Han follows his best friend, hopping down the stairs two steps at a time. His heart beats faster, and his hands were shaking as if he drank five cups of coffee. Never before had he been that nervous, but he didn't know what for. After all, it wasn't his sister visiting. 

 

            The raven haired boy shakily grabs the door knob, and turns. The moment he opened the door, however, his apprehensive expression was replaced with confusion. 

 

            "I'm sorry, but who are you?" He asks, brown eyes squinting at the guest. Lu Han turns his head, trying to catch a glimpse of the person standing in front of their door. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter