CHAPTER 9

The Bro Code
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 9[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Love is hard to reject, stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah; Love is hard to reject, stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah" [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]*TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS ABOUT SUICIDE. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE/POTENTIALLY TRIGGERS YOU*

            Lu Han packs his clothes the fastest out of the three, and by the end of Friday afternoon, he was stuck waiting for the two siblings to be done. The two were taking their sweet time, meticulously picking out their outfits, even if it was just for three days. One thing they had in common, whether they'd choose to admit it or not, was that the twins were extremely fashionable, and would rather eat their own fingers than be seen in hideous clothes. Lu Han was the exact opposite, his closet filled to the brim with basketball shorts, sweats, and plain tees.  

 

            He chuckles, checking the time. In three more hours, they would be heading off to Seoul, Sena's and Sehun's birth place. While Sehun moved here, to a small and quaint town when he was young, Lu Han knew his best friend was a city boy at heart, and didn't like being trapped in Incheon. 

 

            And yet, because of his parents, Sehun packed up his bags and moved, never letting a complaint slip through his lips. The boy with jet black hair, although extremely whiny, never fussed about moving to a small town, even if it was clear as day he hated it here. Sehun loved his mom to death, and knew her like the back of his hand—he knew that she hated the city life, that it brought so many bad memories, so he sacrificed his own happiness for hers.  

 

            Lu Han remembers the conversation they had years ago, when so many secrets about them were bared to each other. That was one of them. 

 

            The brunet doesn't notice the sappy, wistful smile on his thin lips, doesn't notice how his doe eyes were crinkling at the ends, doesn't notice how his long, thin fingers were playing with the expensive watch Sehun gave him on his wrist. The only thing on his mind was the thought of him and his best friend when they were in elementary, playing together. As embarrassing as it sounded, he loved Sehun, and was thankful of their friendship.  

 

            Oh Sehun was the boy who stuck by him, even though he was different from the other kids. Oh Sehun was the boy who saw Lu Han as who he really was, not some foreign outsider. Lu Han remembers the countless days they spent, trying to teach the Chinese boy Korean, even though it seemed hopeless back then, Sehun never gave up on him. 

 

            Thanks to him, the brunet went from the boy everyone mocked to the boy everyone looked up to. Lu Han exits his room, a light bounce on his feet, when the sounds of high and low pitched yells bursts his blissful bubble. 

 

            Sena and Sehun were arguing again.  

 

            He sighs, rubbing his temples. They've been at it all day now, the hateful silence and deadly glares replaced with spiteful comments and obscene gestures. It was giving him a headache, to say the least. Not bothering to find out why they were fighting, he heads back to his room, and jumps back in bed. He closes his eyes, the Chinese boy's long eyelashes fluttering against his cheeks. 

 

            He already knew the ride there was going to be restless with the twins stuck in the same car, so he might as well sleep while he can. 

 

 

 

 

            Lu Han later finds out that the reason they were arguing was because Sena found out she was going to be staying at a hotel rather than her mansion, and Sehun made fun of her for it. The whole thing was childish, and kept Lu Han in a bad mood the entire car ride. Eventually, because Sena was the one driving the second car, she figured that if she became distracted, she'd lose her parent's trail if she kept it up with Sehun. The Chinese boy was thankful for that, as he didn't want to be stuck in a car with two angry bears. 

 

            They arrived at a fancy, five star hotel, something Lu Han didn't know the Oh's could afford. After checking in, he looks around only to see that he was the only one in the lobby. Lu Han sighs, but doesn't complain. For some reason, the twins had been antsy the entire car ride, it was only a matter of time before they left him to explore Seoul out on their own. He just wished they didn't do it at the same time, though. This was his first time in such a large city, and he had no idea where to go.  

 

            Looking around one more time, he decides to head back into his shared room, and wait for them to get back. 

 

 

 

 

            Sehun walks around lazily, looking at all the shops and street vendors with a heavy heart and a nostalgic expression. 

 

            This was where he grew up. 

 

            This was where so many childhood memories happened, and he's reliving it on what feels like a million years later. Heading into a clothing store, Sehun turns his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter