CHAPTER 19

The Bro Code
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 19[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Love is hard to reject; stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah. Love is hard to reject; stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah,"[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]           "So how was the date?" Sehun snickers as Sena walks into his room and immediately begins to raid his closet. She pulls out a pair of old gray sweatpants and his big school hoodie and begins to put it on without asking.

 

           "If you ever leave me alone like that again, I'm going to tell everyone you didn't stop wetting your bed until you were seven." Now out of her bright colorful clothes, she plops down on the bed next to her brother and lays her head on his stomach. "God, I couldn't stand Mina. She really had me fooled with the nice act and then pulled me over and threatened me if I didn't leave Baekhyun alone."

 

           "Are you sure?" Sehun snorts. "She's like, the nicest girl in our grade. I once saw her try to tip the janitor. Maybe the lack of sleep got to you and now you're hallucinating."

 

           "I am completely sure. I guess she's just one of those girls who take break ups badly," the blonde hums as her twin brother scratches her hair thoughtfully.

 

           "No. I don't think so. She wasn't at all upset when she and I ended."

 

           Sena chokes on her spit. In a flash, she sits up and stares at Sehun's embarrassed face incredulously.

 

           "Bro," she breaths. "You dated Mina?"

 

           "It was in 8th grade," Sehun protests weakly. He wouldn't look at her in the eyes. "She just moved to Incheon and told me I looked like an angel. I couldn't say no."

 

           "Give me a reason on why I shouldn't disown you right now."

 

           "First, you aren't my mother. Second, you need to be legal to do so. Also, it lasted a month and she found someone new the next day."

 

           "You... you have the worst taste in girls," Sena shakes her head and lays back down. "I don't think I can look you in the eyes anymore, knowing that you dated my nemesis."

 

           "Don't be such a drama queen," Sehun flicks her forehead teasingly. "She's not that bad. She's sweet and chill, believe it or not. Actually, I can't believe she'd do that to you. She's not the jealous type and she's definitely not the type to get so mad over a guy like Baekhyun. Maybe her problem is just you. I don't blame her, personally. You're stuck up and flirted with her boyfriend."

 

           "She flirted with Lu Han first," the blonde waves her hand dismissively. "Damn. She's got game, I have to admit. If I didn't hate her I'd probably fall for her, too."

 

           "I'm sure you've got a chance," the brunet weaves his hand through her hair and looks at it critically. "I've seen her check out a few girls when she thinks no one was looking. When was the last time you got your hair done? Your black roots are about an inch long now."

 

           Unlike Sehun, Sena was born with naturally black hair. It seems that he was the only one who pulled the short stick out of their family.

 

           "I don't know," she shrugs. "Like, two months ago?"

 

           "You should get it done soon. Then I'll have an excuse to get mine done, too. Brown is boring and I regret going natural."

 

           "Wanna do it now?" She looks at the clock. "We still have time. Let's be cheesy and get matching colors."

 

           "Well ," Sehun gets up. "I've got nothing better to do. As long as it's not brown, I'm down."

 

           In the end, they both went silver. Half a shade darker than white, the twins received attention from everyone around them, and could be seen from a mile away. The most shocking change, however, came from Sena. After losing a game of rock paper scissors, she had to temporarily dye the tips of her hair pink.

 

           She said it didn't fit her aesthetic and tried her hardest to get out of it.

 

           Sehun just didn't care. her aesthetic, it was funny seeing how much she cared about it.

 

 

 

 

           "H-he j-j-just... h-he just told me that we were breaking up!" Mina sobs onto her friend's shoulder. "F-five minutes b-before the double date! And y-you know what the w-worst part was?"

 

           "What is it, Mina?" Another girl rubs her back comfortingly. "What happened?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter