March 7, 2011

Tick Tack

DongHo heard Hoon's alarm on his watch go off at 6:35am. He got up and walked to Hoon's watch and pressed answer.

"DongHo? Thought I called Hoon..." KiBum said once he popped up on screen.

"You did, he's just knocked out cold. Where's Xander? Complaining to his mom about how much he hates SooHyun?" DongHo grumbled.

"Nah Xander's just out I think. Anyway, where are the others?" KiBum asked.

"We got different rooms. Now, why'd you call so early?" DongHo asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Well....I'll email the note you guys got from The Hunter. Just wanted to make sure you guys made it to Cairo alright."

"Cool well see ya." DongHo said as he hung up and hopped back in bed.


The night before was crazy for AJ. He got back in his room with SooHyun at about 5:00am and Eli left a little earlier than them. He couldn't sleep at the thought at all the games of Texas Hold 'Em they played and won, all the girls, all the drinks. Eventually, Eli did pick up a few girls in short dresses and SooHyun had one with him all night.

AJ the television on his side of the Club Double Room and started watching the news. Too bad it was all in Arabic so he couldn't understand a thing. AJ decided to skim the menu and find they served pancakes and ordered some.

While he ate, he called up Kevin to see how he enjoyed the spa.

"Helloooo...?" Kevin said when he picked up.

"Hey Honeyvin, it's AJ. How was the spa?" AJ said.

"Actually, I fell asleep halfway through my massage....what time is it?" Kevin asked.

"You would fall asleep and it's almost 10."

"Oh well I heard KiSeop mentioning that he'll be at the museum early to learn some things about the culture. You should catch up with him." Kevin suggested.

"I'll think about it. See ya." AJ said as he stuffed his fourth pancake into his mouth.

"Baaaaiii" Kevin said and hung up.


Meanwhile, KiSeop was at the Egyptian Museum and taking a personal tour.

"And these are a few animal mummies that were found near the Great Pyramid in 1908." said his tour guide. She was very pretty and he couldn't pay attention because he was staring at her too much.

"Excuse me, but I never got your name." KiSeop said. She turned around to face him and smiled.

"Oh well my name is Julie Jang, but please call me JJ." she said.

"Well then, JJ, I was wondering if we could see some royal mummies..." he said, quickly looking at the ground. She raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Oh sure.....follow me." she said. Suddenly, KiSeop's watch pinged with an email.

Good job, KiSeop. You're on the right track to finding the first item I want from you. And remember, the bomb may be anywhere.

The Hunter

There was no valid email adress on the note either, just some spammed one.

"This here is the headress found in Pharaoh Tutankhamun's tomb." JJ said, showing him the bright gold headress. He looked a little closer and saw a note inside it.

"Wow I'm looking at two beauties right now. Can't get better than this." KiSeop said, trying to focus his inner Casanova.

"T-two??" JJ asked.

"Yeah, but I think the one I'm looking at is the best." he said, staring at JJ. She blushed and looked down.

"Hey so maybe I could take you to dinner later?" KiSeop asked, smiling.

"Uhm sure. I get off at three. And I'll be ready by saaay....six?"

"Haha sure. And thanks for the tour." KiSeop said as he gave her a hug.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

I'd like to thanks Ms 92Storyteller for the lovely picture :) and this will be updated a lot (as you can see) ^.^

I LOVE YOU ALL! <---- (Will be used in the story xP Trust me)

Andi <3