March 9, 2011

Tick Tack

Eli couldn't sleep half the night because of that stupid letter from The Hunter and he got another email just as he was looking up information on The Palace of Versailles.

Aww poor Eli. He can't sleep. It's fine. I'm sure it won't be hard once you're dead. Watch your back. I'll always be there when you least expect it.

The Hunter

Eli shook it off and went back to looking at Versailles.

"In France, huh?" he said and rolled his neck to get a cramp out. By the time he had some sleep, it was 9:00 in the morning and the others were downstairs eating breakfast.

"Anyone figure it out?" AJ asked.

"Yeah, Versailles is in France. That's the next location." Eli said as he ripped off some bacon. "By the way, where's KiSeop?"

"Eh he's off saying goodbye to JJ. He can't stand going away so soon." Kevin piped up from looking at his phone. "It's sooooo cute!" he squealed. All the guys rolled their eyes and finished up their food.

"Who is gonna go get Mr. Loverboy?" SooHyun sighed.

"I'll go. I did share a room with him, so I remember him saying about a boat trip along the Nile." Kevin offered.


Kevin ran to the docks along the Nile and looked at some boats.

"Excuse me?" he said quietly as he tried to get the merchant's attention. He tried tapping his shoulder, but he didn't respond. Finally, Kevin had an idea.

"Mister!! I need a boat! How much for one?!" he shouted over the noise. The merchant turned around and tried to make a wager for an expensive price, but Kevin got it for less than half the original price. He grabbed the paddles and furiously began paddling in the water. His poor little arms didn't get him too far though.

Kevin, there's a motor. I didn't have to help you, but I decided to. You're welcome. Very much so. I will not help again.

The Hunter

Kevin turned around and found a motor. "Ohhhhhh...." he said as he pulled the motor to start. As his little boat kept going along the water, he found KiSeop and JJ in a fancy boat with KiSeop rowing. Kevin pulled his motor to a stop and waved his arms to get KiSeop's attention.

"KiSeop Hyung! Come on! The guys are waiting!" he shouted, still waving his arms. KiSeop turned around and saw Kevin.

"Kevin? I'm finishing up! I'll meet you at the hotel!" KiSeop shouted back.

"Don't go to the hotel! We have your stuff ready to take off! Head to the airport!" Kevin shouted, not caring how many people stared at him like an idiot. He could tell KiSeop wouldn't like knowing that other people packed his bags, but Kevin thought KiSeop would like how he packed it because he folded everything perfectly.

He started the engine again and headed back, getting a lot of mist in his face and the mist making a rainbow in the air.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

Well while KiSeop is saying his goodbyes, Kevin is assigned to retrieve him like a puppy. What a good Kevin! :D

On to the next location, France. Au, deux, trois!

I have a lot planned for our country of history, lights, and romance ooh la la! ;P

Now that I'm getting closer to dire need, I'll say this as calmly as possible....I NEED TWO MORE STILL!!! D: *meltdown*

I mean, I could make more, but it wouldn't be the same! It just wouldn't! Oh worry, worry....

<3 Andi

Note to the Note: Suggest to friends?? Cuz I could use two more, or else I will have a breakdown....