March 3, 2011

Tick Tack

"Turn left. duck, dodge right, turn left, STOP" Eli thought as he finished the test course for the third time because KiSeop made all the guys redo it over and over and over.

"Good job, Eli. You finally finished. In less than five minutes. You're good. SooHyun, you can go again." KiSeop said, checking his clipboard. He looked an awful like a scientist testing his lab rats to death. SooHyun rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone.

"SooHyun...." KiSeop groaned. Just as KiSeop was getting ready to nag some more, there was a call on the monitor. Eli was the first to get to the screen and pressed "Answer" and Alexander Eusebio and Kim KiBum popped up on the large flatscreen.

"Hey Xander and KiBum Hyungs! What's up?" DongHo asked.

"That's what we were gonna ask you guys. You see, about five minutes ago, we got some message from someone claiming that they strapped a nuclear time bomb to some girl. Have a listen." Alexander said.

"Hello members of U-KISS. You may call me The Hunter. It is more than my honor to give you a task. You see, I have planted a nuclear time bomb onto an innocent young girl. You must travel around the world to find her before it goes off. You have until May 28th. Here's your first hint: Long ago, in this barren land, an ancient kingdom rests in the sand. Their rulers were gods themselves, until the Greeks changed what they believed." the altered voice spoke softly and evenly. "Good luck." he said as he laughed off.

"Well that was odd." Eli said.

"Yeah, creepy." AJ agreed.

"We've been thinking for some time on what the location is, so we asked you guys. Any ideas?" KiBum asked. The guys all looked at each other and shrugged. Eli had no clue. Sand was in a lot of places, so were the Greeks.

"It's obvious he's talking about Ancient Egypt. Perhaps Cairo or Alexandria. Either way, Egypt is the place to go." Hoon said. All the guys nodded in agreement, no one ever argued with Hoon.

"Well then, seems like you'll need help. Mostly from me, after all." Alexander gloated.

"Whatever, Xander. We can't let you. You're just an 99.9% of the time. No way are we taking orders from you." SooHyun said, rolling his neck.

"Fine, but if you guys get your asses kicked, not my problem." Alexander scoffed. Kevin looked at the wall behind them which was stocked with weapons.

"Are we gonna need these?" he asked, picking up a laser gun.

"Yes, but put that down. Goodness, you'll shoot us without training." KiSeop said as he put the gun carefully back in its place. KiSeop was being really uptight lately, which wasn't him really.

"Relax, KiSeop." Eli said, resting a hand on KiSeop's shoulder. "It'll be fine. Stop getting your in a twist."

The guys left the headquarters to prepare packing. The didn't know where this creep will take them, so they packed all the things they could.

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE!!:

Thanks for putting up with my laziness. I told myself to finish a chapter before bed, so I did. Sorry if it's a little short and a bit of a jump.

Onto the cool stuff!

I would like at least five lovely ladies to be my world girls. I would put random characters, but I wanted to get you guys involved. To apply, comment or send me a message telling me why you'd like to and I need either a picture of what you want to look like or one of yourself. I also need your name of course xP Sorry if it's a lot to ask for, but that's work. Until I get five, this story will be on hold until then.

Thank you and love you! <3

Andi