March 15, 2011

Tick Tack

KiSeop was restless at 1:20am, constantly checking for any messages from his love that he left in Cairo. She captured his heart and refused to let it go, and he was crushed that he had to leave. He turned to Hoon who was sleeping soundly and peacefully. His light snore comforted him some, but not much.

"Hoon," KiSeop started, waking up Hoon.

"What hyung?" he asked, half asleep.

"Where's AJ, Eli, and Kevin?" KiSeop asked.

"Oh...they're at the Musee du Louvre.....getting the Mona Lisa." Hoon muttered. KiSeop's eyes widened when he heard that they were stealing the most valuable piece of art ever.

"I'm gonna go get them, okay?" KiSeop sighed, throwing on his suit. "Stay here." he ordered.

"Yeah, yeah....whatever...." Hoon said drowsily, not caring too much about anything other than his sleep.


AJ wearily saw what he could of the Louvre, the giant glass pyramid. It was gorgeous, but he wasn't there to gawk at the beauty of the building, rather there to get underneath the beautiful work. There were guards around the main entrance, so Eli sent the bug in to search for the famous painting. Several cars passed by, the light reflecting off the glass pyramid.

"What are you three doing?" a hushed voice hissed at the group and they turned to see Kiseop glaring at them. Kevin nearly passed out, Eli jumped and almost dropped the laptop controlling the bug and AJ remained pretty much calm.

"Well, Kiseop hyung, we were just.....looking around." Kevin blurted out.

"Yeah. For the Mona Lisa?" Kiseop sighed, looking very ashamed.

"While you're here, pretty boy, go blend in and take it while AJ distracts the guards and Kevin handles the cameras." Eli scoffed once there was a good view of the painting on the laptop screen. Around the painting were more guards and plenty more roaming the halls. AJ went up to the first set of guards at the front entrance and hypnotized them to think they were teenagers. After that was taken care of, Kiseop made his suits fabric blend to the surroundings as he crept inside. Kevin strolled in behind him and froze any guards they saw. AJ and Eli were left behind and watched from the laptop what was going on.

Kiseop gently lifted the glass case, grabbing the paiting after Kevin froze all cameras, lasers, and guards. "Hyung, I need to use this more often!" Kevin nearly squealed and Kiseop turned to shush him. AJ looked to Eli and they snickered as they controlled the bug back to them along with the other two.

"Ready to go?" AJ asked.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

It's been so long since I've updated this and probably longer since I've seen you guys. How are you all doing? I'm fine, thanks xD

I recently made a Facebook roleplay and I hate endorsing on stories, but I'd love it if you guys could join. It's very new so there's plenty of spots open.

It's called Kingdom Come. A fantasy themed roleplay with lots of violence and .

Kingdom Come
 

Also, we'd like to have a graphic designer to make a poster possibly? Thanks for being patient and putting up with my writer's block.

<3 Andi