March 1st, 2011

Tick Tack

GUIDE TO CHARACTER FONTS:

Red: AJ

Dark Blue: KiSeop

Purple: Eli

Lime Green: DongHo

Teal: SooHyun

Orange: Xander

Pink: Kevin

Dark Green: KiBum

Aqua: Hoon

 

It was a warm March morning, which was kinda odd this early in the month. KiSeop just sent the guys an ugent wake up call five minutes ago. He walked around the meeting room aimlessly waiting for the guys arrive. "Stubborn mules...." he muttered. He never got this mad unless he sends the wake up signal like this morning.

He opened the cameras to see the guys. Eli was with a girl, a pretty one. DongHo chose not to come and went to eat breakfast. AJ just got the message. Hoon was in the shower. Kevin had to make up his bed like always. SooHyun doesn't like being called in times outside of his schedule. KiSeop sat down, frustrated and messed with his silver tie. He didn't like being dissed like this.

Five minutes passed and Kevin and Hoon came. "Oh hi KiSeop!" Kevin shouted as he gave him a hug. KiSeop lightly pushed Kevin away. He just wasn't up for a hug at that time.

"Where's everyone else?" Hoon asked as he took his seat.

"Eh they're just ignoring me like they do." KiSeop sighed. Within the next twenty minutes, the others came in. DongHo had a bruise on his arm when he sat next to KiSeop.

"What happened?" KiSeop asked, poking the bruise. DongHo looked over to SooHyun and looked back at KiSeop. "There's your answer"  he grumbled as he pointed at SooHyun.


"So..." SooHyun started. "Why'd you call us here so early?"

"Well. For one, you guys didn't do too well on the test course like I wanted you to." KiSeop said. "And two, you guys need to do the written test."

All the guys groaned and rolled their eyes. "KiSeop, you're the clumsiest one out of all of us and you're saying that we need work with coordination?" AJ huffed. SooHyun just glared at KiSeop. It was true, KiSeop was the most uncoordinated out of the group and he didn't even call the shots when it was clearly SooHyun's job to call the shots when Xander and KiBum weren't around.

"AJ, watch it. I've been here longer than you so don't argue." KiSeop said. It kinda shocked everyone to see KiSeop so strict. He stood up and passed out the written test. It was a packet of questions to make sure they didn't slack off.

Question 1: You and your group are in the middle of an undercover mission while inspecting a crime scene when you hear someone approaching. What do you do?

A: Break a window and run

B: See who's coming

C: Knock out whoever it is

D: Have an escape plan ready by then just in case

SooHyun carefully circled D and kept going with the 145 questioned test. "God I hate these...." he thought as he finally finished an hour and forty-five minutes later.