March 14, 2011

Tick Tack

KiBum sat staring at the wall for a few moments, thinking about joining the guys in France.

"KiBum?" the woman asked who worked front desk.

"Yes?"

"Do you plan on joining them?" she asked. KiBum looked down and looked at the ceiling.

"Well....I don't know...." he started. "I'll meet up with them in the meantime."

She nodded and left quietly. He glanced down at his watch that read 11:34, four minutes after the guys were supposed to call. Finally, there was a call and he eagerly answered.

"Oh hai KiBum hyung!' Kevin waved spastically.

"Hey Kevin. How's it?" KiBum asked.

"Oh hey, KiBum. The guys just arrive in Paris!" Xander said happily.

"Oh fun. Anything from the hunter?" KiBum asked.

"Actually, no. We're kinda surprised ourselves. It's been almost two days." Eli said.

"Two? Think the cops got them?" KiBum asked.

"Doubt it. Probably just updating their shopping list." DongHo figured.

"Well I better get going. Good luck guys." KiBum waved and hung up.


Kevin headed outside for a stroll around the Parisian boardwalk. He saw people go by in scooters and couples kissing in the sun. He felt a little down that he never got a girl. Sure he dressed like one and he was a little childish, but he wanted a girlfriend too. Every time Eli talked about some girl he had his eye on, he'd feel a little upset. And now that KiSeop has JJ, he felt a bit worse.

He somehow wandered into the Musee Du Louvre, unaware of what to see first. He saw the statue of the Greek goddess of victory, Nike. Sadly, she had no head, making him a little sad.

"Bet she looked pretty..." he muttered sadly. He blindly walked through amongst other people and ran into someone accidentally.

"Oh uhm I'm sorry. So sorry. I'm such a klutz." a girl apologized over and over.

"Haha it's fine." Kevin said as he hopped back up. She had a basic look to her, but she was really pretty.

"By the way, I'm Kevin." he smiled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Evelyn Kim." she smiled.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

Okay, so yeah, I procrastinated. Good thing is, I updated! We are now in Paris and the Musee Du Louvre! I'd like to thank NinjaLunara123 for being the 2nd world girl :D

<3 Andi