March 10, 2011

Tick Tack

DongHo spit up water from his mouth and clung onto his suitcase. The other guys were all swarmed into a huge bundle as all of their watches beeped with a new email.

Oh poo, your plane crashed. Oh well, now you can get the one thing I needed from England. There's a yacht coming your way. Use the watches to get their attention. When you arrive in London, get me the Koh-i-Noor diamond

The Hunter

"Another one? What's wrong with this person?" DongHo asked.

"Well DongHo, you and I will get it. Cool?" SooHyun said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's just get that yacht." AJ sighed. They all flashed theis watches at an angle where the yacht could see the reflection. It stopped next to them and some life preservers were thrown.

"Are you men okay?" the captain asked.

"Yes, we're fine. And thank you for finding us." Kevin said.


Few hours after they were picked up from sea, SooHyun and DongHo started walking towards the Tower of London for the Koh-i-Noor diamond. They already knew it'd be heavily guarded, but they brought AJ along so he could hypnotize the people around. As they walked into the exhibit, SooHyun stiffened and jabbed AJ and DongHo.

"Ow! What, SooHyun?!" DongHo yelled.

"There's three guards and at least fifty people in here, How do we get it without the cameras seeing?" SooHyun whispered.

"Relax, I'll get it. I'll just break them like I did in Egypt. Just stall them." DongHo said. SooHyun quickly pulled on his x-ray glasses to see through the people in front of the display case.

"AJ, there's four people staring at it, I'll get them away first and you hypnotize all of them, alright?" SooHyun commanded. AJ nodded and SooHyun shoved his way to see the diamond. Right when people started yelling at him, AJ flipped on the hypno-ray, making all the people, except SooHyun and DongHo, become lost in thought.

"Hurry and grab it!" DongHo yelled. SooHyun quickly pulled on his gloves, careful not to leave any fingerprints and slowly lifted the glass and swiped the diamond. He stuffed it in his bag and he, DongHo, and AJ ran out of there.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

I felt bad about not updating more, so TA-DA! NOW, they can go to France! ^.^

While I'm here, I might as well bring up the whole world girls thing.....

I still need two more soooo if you were wondering what to do, or how:

1. Go to my profile (AndiRoxie)

2. Send me a message

3. State character name (doesn't have to be Korean, or your own)

4. Send link to a picture of what you want your character to look like.

5. Which member of U-KISS do you like? (Does include Xander and KiBum) Please note that KiSeop, Kevin, and SooHyun are already taken :)

Thanks :D

<3 Andi