March 14, 2011

Tick Tack

AJ calmly laid in bed flipping through French shows as his roomate, KiSeop, showered. Just as he was about to visit the others, Kevin started calling him.

"AJ!" Kevin shouted when AJ answered.

"Yes, Kevin? Where are you?" AJ asked.

"I'm at the Musee du Louvre...." Kevin muttered, getting drowned out by some noise around him.

"What are you doing there?" AJ pressed.

"I don't know, but I ran into this lovely girl that I kinda like and her name's Evelyn and I lef-" Kevin rambled.

"Kevin! Breathe when you talk!" AJ yelled at Kevin.

"Okay...so I left for a little and when I came back, she was gone. Right then I got a note from The Hunter, this time it was written." Kevin explained.

"What does it say?" AJ requested.

"It says,

Dear Kevin,

What makes you think I'll let you find love in the City of Love and Lights? That's funny.

Anyway, I'm holding your poor girl captive for a while. But I need you to run an errand for me.

Be a good kid and fetch me the Mona Lisa. I think it'll be fairly easy, huh? Only a few 20 or so guards, cameras, and a laser detection system. Nothing to fret about.

Good luck, she'll go first.

The Hunter


Eli was unpacking a few things before dinner when someone knocked on his door.

"Yeah?" he yelled, not feeling like getting it. His roommate, DongHo was busy with something. Probably shopping most likely.

"It's AJ, hyung. Kevin has a problem." AJ informed from the other side.

"Oh god...damn it. Come in." Eli waved at the door. AJ stepped in and sat infront of the television that Eli wasn't paying much attention to.

"What's the problem?" Eli asked after unpacking. AJ his watch and played the recording of Kevin over for Eli.

"I see. So he has a girlfriend and The Hunter took her captive and now he or she wants the Mona Lisa..." Eli said, going over the situation carefully.

"Yeah. He personally asked that you came along." AJ said.

"That's bull. You're just asking because I could take out any guards, right?" Eli scoffed.

"Well....shut up. You in or out?" AJ asked.

"Yeah sure." Eli shrugged casually.

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

Sorry it took a while to update. I was lazy, busy, and overall distracted.

I promise to update a bit more now *bows* ^^

<3 Andi