March 4, 2011

Tick Tack

March 4, 2011

After everyone had their things, Kevin stared at the weapon wall longingly.

"Kevin, we're gonna use them you know." KiSeop said as he came up behind Kevin. Kevin jumped up, surprised that KiSeop wasn't as tightly wound like usual.

"Oh yeah I know. Do we all share them or do we get individual ones?" Kevin asked, eyes wide.

"Well....probably one for each of us. We'll talk about that later with the others, okay?" KiSeop said. Kevin kept gawking at the shiny weapons and didn't hear everyone else sit down. He ran to his seat and sat down.

"So what's this about?" AJ calmly asked.

"Well it has to do with our flight tomorrow. Sadly, we're taking the jet instead. But we have to fly along airport schedule, so we won't land in Cairo until after the flight does which will be at about 11:43pm." SooHyun said.

"Wow, SooHyun. You never plan this far in. I'm surprised." DongHo said sarcastically. All the guys looked to DongHo and back at SooHyun.

"Anyway, so do we get our weapons?" Kevin asked, pointing to the wall.

"Yeah, hold on." SooHyun answered, rolling his eyes. He walked over and pulled off seven gadgets.

"DongHo, you get the Anti-Gravity shoes. Kevin, the Freeze Gun. Hoon, the Deafening Gum. AJ, the Hypo-Ray. KiSeop, the Camoflage Suit. Eli, the Spy Cam Bug. And I get X-Ray Glasses. We good?" SooHyun said as he gave out the gadgets. Everyone nodded and looked at their shiny inventions happily. Kevin couldn't wait to freeze some people with his new weapon.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

Sorry for lack of length, but it's more of a filler chapter where I have to get something out before I start complaining to myself. The next one will be longer, I promise.

So far I have two out of five of the world girls spots filled. Just to explain, the world girls are kinda like the helpers for the U-KISS on their trip in each location they go to.  I'm planning 3-5 chapters for each location. Maybe more if needed.

Requirements for filling out:

Picture of your character

Name

Which member of U-KISS you like (Kevin and KiSeop taken :P Sorry)

And that's basically it  ^^

Oh and send it to me ASAP so I can plan future locations and get this story rolling. Thanks! ^^

Andi <3