March 11, 2011

Tick Tack

Xander sighed and looked again at the time. 11:58am Parisian time and they still hadn't arrived in France. He continued to look at the many boats passing by and decided to start walking around to find a place to eat. As he was eating escargot (those snail things, which are really garlic-y, I've had em), he got a call from the guys.

"You guys? Where are you at exactly?" he asked when KiSeop and Kevin popped up on the tiny screen.

"Well we were on our way to the next location, France, when in the middle of the flight, we had to crash land near England." KiSeop explained.

"Yeah and Eli put a crocodile head in my suitcase!" Kevin whined. Xander started laughing at Eli's joke.

"So where are you guys now?" Xander asked once he stopped laughing at the plan he and Eli made a while back, but never got to.

"We're on a ferry on our way to Normandy. From there it's a four hour drive to Paris. Where are you?" KiSeop asked.

"Some restaurant that just opened up near the agency." Xander lied. He didn't want the guys to know he was in Paris already.

"Well then. We should arrive in France by maybe six o clock this evening." KiSeop said.

"Alright well see ya." Xander waved.

"Bye-Bye Alexander hyung!" Kevin chirped.


KiBum was pretty bored. Alexander hadn't called in a while and the others were sidetracked by an emergency landing. He decided to see where the heck Xander was at before he lost it.

"Yeah, KiBum?" Xander asked when he finally picked up.

"Where are you?" KiBum asked.

"France. Waiting for the guys. It's a surprise." he smiled. KiBum sighed and rubbed his forehead. Of course Alexander would be in France waiting for them.

"Well then. When are they going to be there?"

Xander looked back at a clock and back at the watch. "In about three hours now. Why? Thinking of stopping by?" Xander winked.

KiBum rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Nah. Unlike you, I know I have things to do back here, but thanks for the offer."

"Aww well poo. I'll see ya later then." Xander said and hung up. Right when the call was over, KiBum had an email.

Don't you want to join them, KiBum? Or are you just being a sourpuss. I always thought you were. Oh well, just miss out on all the fun. But you'd be the buzzkill to have them control themselves, right? Of course.

The Hunter

He quickly paid no mind to it and deleted it.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

I felt like I should've written a chapter with these two a long time ago, so I finally did! This one I actually made up as I went as opposed to actually thinking about it like my others, but it was fun!  ^_^ Anyway....that's it xP

<3 Andi