March 10, 2011

Tick Tack

(I'm being lazy, so I'll use black font for all of them)

They set off into the jet and since the pilot wasn't available, SooHyun had to pilot. The others were sitting back and relaxing as the jet glided peacefully over the ocean.

"So we're going to France. Maybe we have to steal the Eiffel Tower for The Hunter." Eli said sarcastically.

"Has anyone seen my bear?" Kevin asked. All the guys looked around and shrugged.

"Did you check your bag?" DongHo asked.

"Well....no." Kevin said as he went to search for his bag. He opened it and screamed.

"What is it, Kevin?" they all asked as they ran over.

"My bear....he's...he's....gone. But there's a....crocodile in there!" he yelped and ran behind his hyungs.

"What's up here?" SooHyun demanded after he put the plane on auto-pilot.

"Well...I was looking for my bear and DongHo suggested that I checked in my bag, so I did. And now, there's a crocodile!" Kevin explaned frantically. Eli started bursting out laughing and picked up the crocodile head.

"Relax, Kev. It's just a crocodile head. Your bear is in Hoon's bag." Eli explained. Kevin's face was purely mad, but they heard a beeping noise from the control center. SooHyun ran in there and found that the plane was getting ready to crash into the sea.

"You guys, grab your bags, we're going swimming!" SooHyun shouted as he opened the flight hatch. They all jumped out with their parachutes and landed safely on their suitcases.

"I thought you put it on auto-pilot!" KiSeop shouted.

"I did! Must have been overridden!" SooHyun shouted back. All the guys were stuck somewhere near, or far from, France.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

I was neglecting this for a while, so I made this part. :) Poor boys :'(