March 8, 2011

Tick Tack

Eli rolled out of bed the next morning and checked his email on his watch. One new message from an unknown adress.

Oh hello Kyoung Jae, glad you're awake. Listen, I need you to go to the Nile River on the side that is called "The White Nile" and find me a lapis lazuli stone. Oh and do not wear your silver suit, it's too shiny for the desert heat.

The Hunter

He raised an eyebrow and stared at the email over and over and got dressed to visit Hoon. He knocked only once before Hoon answered.

"Oh hi, Eli. What's up?"

"Just a question, can you and SooHyun help me with something? That Hunter peson asked me to find a lapis lazuli in the White Nile River Valley. And I could use your guys' help." Eli asked as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Uh sure, but it's almost impossible to find one in that part of the Valley....where's SooHyun?" Hoon asked.

"Probably at the pool. Grab your gum and let's go." Eli motioned.


SooHyun relaxed by the pool and watched various girls walk by. Some were wearing bikinis others colorful one pieces. Just as he was about to head in, he saw Eli and Hoon making their way to him.

"Yeees, Eli and Hoon?" he said as he pulled down his sunglasses.

"Can you help us with something?" Hoon asked.

"Depends....does it require effort?" SooHyun asked, laying back in his seat.

"Some, if you don't help. The Hunter wanted me to find a lapis lazuli in the White Nile River Valley and we were wondering if you could help." Eli responded, almost clueless.

"Fine. Not like I'm doing much here anyway." SooHyun shrugged and got up.

 

About an hour later, they finally arrived where they had to. Every inch of ground was covered in sand. Just sand.

"If I get any sand in my hair or mouth, I'll blame you guys." SooHyun said as he put on his X-Ray glasses to find it easier. Hoon began chewing his gum, so the three plugged their ears and made sure he didn't blow too many bubbles, or else all the tourists nearby would be deaf forever. Once he blew three, Hoon put the gum out and went back to looking.

"Found it. It's a few feet down though...." SooHyun said. Eli grabbed his spy cam bug and dug it deep in the sand. They looked at his laptop's screen as he navigated it towards the jewel. SooHyun made the bug grab it and pulled it up.

The three stared as it glimmered in the sunlight. It was a beautiful blue jewel and would look great on an earring, all of them thought. Eli quickly put it away and they got ready to leave.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

Haha another one of these. By some point, I'll have to make random characters for world girls four and five, which I can do, no problem. I'll make my own by Chapter....10....12 if I don't get them. And my sister's English teacher said she could read it, as long as it's not too mature :P Which, it really isn't.....I don't think ^.^

Anyway, the picture is a lapis lazuli :D And it's really found somewhere in Egypt. All this learning....oh gosh x.x

Also, I'm thinking of not making Kevin too adorable because....I don't know xP It all depends. If he walks around with a lolipop, someone please tell me I've gone too far xD

<3 Andi