March 7, 2011 (evening)

Tick Tack

Just as Kevin was getting ready to eat his dinner, KiSeop walked out in a black suit and pink tie.

"Does this look good?" he asked. Kevin nodded happily and took in some Chow Mein.

"Yeah it does Hyung KiSeoppie! Why are you dressed so nicely?" Kevin asked.

"I have a date tonight. And I was wondering if you and DongHo could help me with something. You see, while I was at the museum earlier today, The Hunter sent me an email saying one of the items he wants was Pharaoh Tutankhamun headgarment, so I need you two to help me get it." KiSeop said. Kevin got up and properly fixed his tie.

"Do I get to freeze people?!" Kevin grinned. He really wanted to freeze people so badly.

"Haha yes, you can freeze all the people you want. I'll get you guys after we eat." KiSeop said as he walked out and into the elevator


KiSeop kept fixing his tie in frustration. It was his first date in a while and he didn't know what to do. He sighed and thought "Just be calm and smooth like Eli...on second thought, not like Eli. Just smooth...no yourself. Yeah girls like that right?"

When he arrived at the Japanese restaurant Shogun, he looked to his left and saw Julie waving to him. He smiled and made his way through the flock of waiters and servers. "Hi, KiSeop!" she smiled.

"Hello, JJ." he said as he sat down. "You look lovely." he complimented. She blushed and looked in the menu.

"Hello you lovely couple. My name is Mariasha and I'll be your waitress today. May I start you off with an appetizer and a drink this evening?" the waitress smiled. KiSeop could tell her smile wasn't completely genuine and was secretly cursing JJ for it not being her.

"I'll have ebi tempura (deep fried shrimp) and some lemonaide." KiSeop said.

"And I'll have lemonaide as well and I'll pass on the appetizer." JJ smiled. Neither of the two could really stop smiling for some odd reason like someone gave them an overdose of happy gas.

"Excuse me one minute. I have to go to the bathroom." JJ excused herself and headed to the back. KiSeop took the chance to see if she had any museum keys in her purse, but didn't find anything right when his watch went off again.

Won't get in with keys, poor Seoppie. You'll have to sneak in I guess. Good luck with the security and the laser system.

The Hunter

This time the email adress was different than the first email. He turned his watch off and relaxed for the rest of the date.


DongHo was all ready to get going to see the game room when someone knocked on his door.

"Hoon, could you get it?" he asked. When there was no answer, he remembered that Hoon was out at the bookstore, making him walk to the door. On the other side was KiSeop and Kevin, all in their silver suits with their gadgets ready to go.

"We're going so soon? Gimme a moment." DongHo said as he looked for his suit and Anti-Gravity shoes. As soon as he grabbed them, they headed to the museum. Once on the roof, they looked in the glass and saw three guards around the glass case holding the headpiece.

"So how will we get them?" DongHo asked.

"First, Kevin will freeze them. Then, I'll sneak in with the camoflauge suit and you, DongHo, will make sure the cameras catch nothing with the shoes." KiSeop said.

Kevin nodded eagerly and aimed his gun. They cut a hole through the glass roof with their watches and Kevin and DongHo went down. DongHo flew around and broke all the cameras that could see what was going on.

"Oh hiya Mr. Guard-Men!" Kevin waved and pulled out his freeze gun and froze all three quickly and did a little twirl.

:"That was sooo fun!" Kevin grinned happily. KiSeop snuck in with his suit on and grabbed the headpiece.

"You guys, let's go before the unfreeze or Kevin gets weapon-happy." DongHo said as he floated out the hole they cut.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

Little did it seem, I did have to do research on these things. The hotel is real, the restaurant was real, the museum was real (but I don't know where the acutal headpiece is, if it's even on display). This is probably my best story :) Love the feedback on Kevin's weapon obsession. :D <---- Kevin's face, I'm sure. STILL NEED TWO MORE!! D: <---- Kevin's face if his soul gets sad.

But thank you for the feedback :) really makes me love you more and adds gas to my inspiration fire. Thankies :3

<3 Andi

P.S. In my younger sister's English class (and yes she writes on here sometimes, since she's 15) their reading mysteries so she thought of reading this when I finish it, since she did inspire me to :) How does that sound? And it's all for extra credit too :D