March 8, 2011 (That night)

Tick Tack

AJ threw over his coat and looked out his balcony. He could see the Cairo nightlife below him in the clubs, bars and people in the streets. A lot were somewhat drunk out of their minds and swearing in Arabic, pretty frequently too. SooHyun was out in the mall and the others were busy. When he was looking at the pyramids, he got an email from an unknown adress.

Hello Jaeseop. Gather the others and read this message to them. I have moved the day of detonation of the bomb to April 5th. That means you have less that expected time. Now, I need you to follow my next hint to the new location.

This place is full of green on the countryside

While in the city, people drive right

Everything has a history

This is the home of the Palace of Versailles

The Hunter

AJ rolled his eyes and quickly called up all the guys for a meeting, along with KiBum and Xander.


KiSeop walked into the largest room out of the guys, which was SooHyun's and AJ's. He sat along the couch and nervously picked at his nails. When he heard that AJ got a message from The Hunter, he started worrying. The Hunter has been making them run around taking treasures and valuables for some time, and he was nervous for what would be next.

As AJ read the current hint for the next location, all the guys looked at each other. The hint surely rhymed every single line and it seemed as if they wrote poetry.

"Anyone know what the heck Versailles even is?" Kevin asked as he held his favorite teddy bear a fan gave him a while back.

"Who cares? I'm still on vacation here." SooHyun shrugged.

"Sounds familiar to me...." KiBum said from AJ's watch screen.

"We'll figure it out in the morning. Everyone looks like they need sleep." Eli suggested.

"Alright, we'll talk in the morning." DongHo said as he got up KiSeop walked out of the room and continued thinking. He never realized he'd have to say so long to JJ so soon and he thought of how he'd leave.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

New location! :D And a new world girl will be introduced. Sorry about not getting a chapter ready, but I was busy with my new 4th story (all four are about U-Kiss) :P This is my most commented on story, but with the least subscribers (other than my newest story), which is ironic ^_^

Good luck with the hint!

<3 Andi

P.S. The other stories are....

1. Seven Princes, Seven Curses, Seven Days (a romance, drama, action and adventure. My longest to date)

2. My Vampiric Hell (another U-Kiss vampire story which I doubt it heavily)

3. Our Teahcers Are.....MAGIC?! (title subject to change, and the newest)

They're all time consuming x.x and I try to update all four per day, but as you can see, it never works :P

Plus, I'm in a state of writer's depression where I have gone for a certain amount of time without seeing other people's works due to lack of subscribers, lack of views etc. thus making me feel terrible -.- so I half- my work

Goals:

1. Get subscribers (you guys are already fantastic, believe me)

2. Get a featured story (lol, don't we all?)

3. More views. (My total of views per all stories is like....800 something....)