March 12, 2011

Tick Tack

When the boys arrived in Normandy, they all got a note from the Hunter again.

As you know, Normandy is a very important piece of World War II history. This part of France that you are at is actually United States property. Please visit the nearby museum dedicated to D Day and bring me a gun that is found in one of the halls.

The Hunter

P.S. Tick tack as they would say in Japan.

Eli groaned at The Hunter's reference to the group's newest single Tick Tack. Another near impossible task where they'd have to steal an artifact.

"I'll go with KiSeop and SooHyun." Hoon said. Everyone nodded and got ready to wait for the three to get back.


SooHyun stepped into the museum, happy to get out the Normandy heat. Hoon and KiSeop looked pretty cautiously at the tour guides and other members of staff walking around. They went into the hall on the right and the first thing they saw was the gun. "Pretty easy..." SooHyun thought as he chuckled. The Hunter just made this one all too easy.

"What do we do? It's so out in the open, that I don't think we can get it easily." KiSeop said.

"Hm...okay. SooHyun, distract them please. I'll make sure the cameras lose signal and all the people are confused while KiSeop takes the gun, okay?" Hoon said. Everyone nodded and headed off. SooHyun distracted the tour guide by guiding them the other direction, as far as he could from the others.

As soon as he was in the middle of the museum, Hoon tapped his shoulder. "We got it. We can go." he whispered. SooHyun turned to the guide and thanked them while heading out with Hoon.

"Where's KiSeop?" SooHyun asked.

"With the others. Couldn't get you with a floating gun next to me, now can I?" Hoon laughed.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

Sorry for the long period of no updates. I had a huge problem with my computer and I had exams and all that, so I filled in another chapter where they are in Normandy. I couldn't find the exact picture of the gun, nor remember the museum, which is stupid considering I went there like....six months ago. So I had to get the next best thing, which is a picture of the cemetery for the almost 10,000 U.S. and Canaidan soilders that were killed. This chapter was rushed a little because I always loved WWII, but hated it. Anyway, hope you enjoyed my improv chapter! ^_^