March 6, 2011

Tick Tack

Hoon didn't get much sleep on thier flight because DongHo kept causing trouble with SooHyun and SooHyun didn't want to be bothered. Every two seconds, Eli would get some text from some girl. Kevin was surprisingly asleep, but kept talking in his sleep and wouldn't let go of his Freeze Gun. AJ was online doing something, making the whole jet light up. KiSeop tried to get SooHyun and DongHo to be quiet. He hoped to get some sleep once they landed and found a hotel.

" Finally, we're here." he groaned as he got his bags.

"Hello and welcome to Cairo International Airport. We hope you enjoy your stay." said the female announcer. The guys all got a taxi individually and were dropped off at the Intercontinental Cairo Citystars hotel next to a Citystars Mall.

"Woah this place is nice." AJ and SooHyun said. It was very luxurious, but a bit expensive. All of them walked up to the front desk where they saw a lovely female worker.

"Well hello there Miss.....Natalia. My name is Eli" he said as he kissed her hand. All the guys rolled their eyes at Eli's flirtation antics. SooHyun pushed him aside and smiled.

"Hello Miss. Sorry for my friend's flirtation. He's just lonely, you see. Anyway, we'd like one Club Double Room, two Standard Double Rooms, and one Standard Single Room, please." SooHyun said. Natalia ducked her head under the desk and pulled out four key cards.

"All right. This one is for the Club Double, these two are for the Standard Doubles, and this is for the Standard Single. I'll need your credit cards, please." she smiled. All the guys pulled out their cards and she swiped them.

"Enjoy your stay at the Intercontinental Cairo Citystars hotel. Here are your keys and an info sheet." she bowed.

"Feel free to come by my room if you'd like." Eli winked. Hoon got into the elevator with DongHo next to him.

"Guess we're sharing a room, huh?" DongHo said.

"Yeah." Hoon nodded. "I'm going to sleep when I get there, okay?"

DongHo nodded drowsily.


SooHyun swiped his card into the lock and opened the door into the Club Double Room. Inside, there were two beds, an LCD television, minibar and a lot of other things. AJ picked up the info booklet and looked through it carefully.

"Looks like there's a game room and a casino. You know Eli will hit the casino for chicks. Maybe we should go too." AJ suggested.

"Yeah, let's go." SooHyun said as he threw his bags down onto one of the beds and ran into the elevator where he ran into Eli.

"Where you two going?" he asked.

"Casino. You in?" AJ winked.

"They have a casino? Hell yeah! I'll meet ya there." Eli said.

Once AJ and SooHyun were on ground level, they found Kevin getting ready for the spa. "Where are you guys going?" Kevin asked.

"There's a casino and we're seeing what's up. Where are you going and where's your precious freeze gun?" SooHyun teased.

"Just so you know, it's in my safe. And I'm going to the spa." he sang happily.

"Oh cool, Kevin. Just cool." AJ said as they kept walking.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!:

So the lovely boys are in Cairo, Egypt! :D I was thinking you guys could help with the next location, but I think that'd ruin the fun xP I'll think on it and if I do decide to, you guys would have to send it to me personally so the others won't know ;) Anyway, as of now I am at.....3/5 world girls ^^ I know I have seven subscribers or so, I just need two more! D:

Second thing I updated today. Feeling pretty good now. Thanks :) <3

Andi