Chapter 9

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

She checked herself one more time at the mirror and put  her favorite burgundy lipstick. Jiyeon fixed her curled hair and now, she was ready to go.

I’ll be down in two minutes. She typed on her phone before she tapped the send button , as she texted Yunhyeong.

“Oh, I didn’t know your job was a ‘one night stand’.” She heard Bobby speak as he saw her pass by.
“Already breaking a rule?” she said which in return he gave a questioning look. “Rule no. 3 DON’T bother me.” She reminded and walked out.

“I DON’T EVEN CARE!” she heard him shout.

“Jiyeonie!” she saw Yunhyeong waving at her. She smiled and ran to his way.

“Finally! I thought I was gonna die with that guy!” she sighed in relief and hugged him.
“Silly.” He chuckled as he hugged her back. They pulled away and he managed to take a look at her outfit. “Don’t you think your outfit is a bit too y?”

She looked at him confused then looked back at her outfit. It was fine though. Nothing was revealing. She thought.

“It’s so fitted that your curves are showing. I’m afraid that I wouldn’t be able to handle it and just take you home with me tonight.” He huskily whispered in her ear, giving her shivers, while he pulled her waist closer, leaving not distance between them.

“Try and I’m gonna destroy your face.” She playfully said and looked sideways at him.
“Kidding.” She saw him smile then placed a peck on her cheek.

He let Jiyeon step back then he slid his hand on hers before they crossed the road and ride his car. Destination? To the bar!

“Jiyeonie!” the guys shouted her name and there she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter