Chapter 46

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46

 

October 29, 2016

 

“Uncle, can we start?” Bobby groaned as he stood at the registry office. They didn’t choose to marry in a church, since this wasn’t real. It was only for papers. Even Grandma Kim was curious why they didn’t marry in a church but it didn’t matter as long as both of them will get married.

There weren’t a lot of people either. It was her parents, Hanbin’s parents and some close friends. Bobby’s parents were busy people, so they couldn’t make it. Of course, the other guys wouldn’t miss this, well except for Yunhyeong who was currently in Japan promoting as an actor.

Uncle Kim chuckled and patted the younger’s back, “Why? Are you that eager to have kids?” Bobby’s eyes almost popped out and shook his head furiously. “Of course not!”

Donghyuk interrupted them saying that the wedding was going to start. The music started playing as the doors slowly opened, revealing Jiyeon. She looked up with one of the most beautiful smiles that anyone would love to see. Bobby’s expression softened as he saw her entering. Everything was in slow motion as she walked up to him. Well, not until she tripped!

He chuckled inside and shook his head. She immediately got up embarrassed but Bobby had to admit she was still stunning.

After some words from the official, they finally exchanged rings and their ‘I do’s. And it was time for them to kiss.

“You may kiss the bride.”

Bobby hesitated for a bit because he didn’t find it comfortable with an audience but still in the end he did it an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter