Chapter 33

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33

 

“I’m home!” Jiyeon called out as she entered the apartment. Bobby looked away from the TV to look at her way. He sighed in relief, finally seeing her home.

“Finally! You normally don’t come back home from work at this time.” Bobby said as he walked to her way. It was 10:19 PM but the coffee shop closes at 9:20 PM.
“There’s a new schedule. During weekdays the shop will close at 10 PM and 9:30 during weekends.” She said as she let down her bag and took off her jacket.

Bobby nodded and told her to change and come to the kitchen. While she was changing, Bobby fixed the ingredients they had to use. He then wore his apron, and lean back to the counter as he waited for her.

The moment she entered, Bobby kept on staring at her, stunned. It was like a goddess entering the kitchen. He fair skin and her plum lips made her look like a real goddess with her simple and effortless look. He hair was tied in a messy bun. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt, which Bobby guessed it was Yunhyeong’s, and black sport shorts. Bobby still stunned, Jiyeon found it the perfect time to mock him back, “Done staring at my beauty?”

Bobby shook his head and came back to Earth. How long was he even staring? “Which beauty?” he rolled his eyes and gave her an apron.

“Did you wash your hands?” Bobby asked and she nodded. “Let’s get started. Today we’ll be making kimchi fried rice. That’s going to be easy.”

“Follow what I say,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter