Chapter 39

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39

 

It was the first Saturday without Yunhyeong which of course she was sad. He was busy with filming and they also barely even talk with each other now.

They all gather at the bar, where they usually hang-out and after Yunhyeong was informed that they’ll be there, he warned each of the guys to not let Jiyeon drink. But they all broke the rule, as Jiyeon was again drunk babbling non-sense to Donghyuk and Chanwoo.

“What do we do with her now?” Donghyuk asked as he looked at Jiyeon rocking back and forth.
“First of all, we should thank God, Jinhwan isn’t here or else he’ll range even more for having his sister drunk.” The Holy Chanwoo said because indeed Jinhwan would kill them if he saw her in this state again. They tried to stop her from drinking but she was uncontrollable.

“I have to go to the bathroom.” She stood up, stumbling her way there. Why was she like this at first place? It could be because she missed Yunhyeong too much? Or was it because she was that disappointed that their plans were already cancelled three times in a row.   

“You are here! You are her fiancé! You could’ve watched out for her!” Hanbin angrily raised his voice at the quiet Bobby who turned his head and immediately glared. “Actually your fiancé THROUGH A CONTRACT.”

Bobby rolled his eyes. He understood Hanbin still liked or loved or whatever he felt towards Jiyeon but he was already too much.  “A fiancé just through a contract. Well. If you are trying to show that you really love her, why didn’t you stop her then?!”

Hanbin fumed up as his worst rival in life raised his voice on him. “Don’t tell me what to do! It was her choice to! She wanted it!”
“Then we’ll tell Yunhyeong it was her choice that we didn’t even bother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter