Chapter 67

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 67

 

Inhaling the smoke into her lungs for a while she finally blew it out. Yes, Jiyeon just started smoking every time she was in stress. Once she was about to place the cigarette between her lips, she paused.

“You’re doing it again.”

She ignored him and puffed again. It was night already and she away for 4 hours. She didn’t have to worry about getting caught by the paparazzi because the place was far from the city.

“Just stop it already.” He said annoyed, taking the cigarette from her and step it to the ground to off it.

“HANBIN!” she glared.

Jiyeon ran away with Hanbin. There was no one else but him. Junhoe had a big mouth that couldn’t keep it shut, Donghyuk was too good to lie, Chanwoo was scared of lying to Bobby and her brother, Jinhwan, wouldn’t let this slip away.

The two were currently at his private beach house. They silently stood at the balcony, facing the sea, only the waves were heard.

“I don’t think Bobby really meant that.” Hanbin spoke, placing his hand in his pockets.
She scoffed, “Why would you say that? Aren’t you suppose to be hating on him?”
“Used to. Things change, Ji.” He looked at her, who was dead silent.

He sighed and took her hand, “Let’s go inside. Bobby’s waiting.”
“He’s here?! Hanbin!” she was trying to pull away but he wouldn’t let go.
“He arrived an hour ago, now go and settle this. I won’t let you leave my cousin miserable.” He said as he pushed her in the living room.

“Ouch!” she glared at him, when he lightly pushed her, making her stumble front.

Bobby immediately looked up and hugged her tightly, “I’m sorry, Ji. I didn’t mean it. I didn’t want us to fight. I’m sorry for being jealous of nothing. I trust you, Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon hugged him back, she couldn’t handle not talking to her fiancé, “I’m sorry too.” She tear up on his shoulder.
“Come on, don’t cry.” He hushed her, petting her head.

“Jealousy had gotten into me because we didn’t see each other for days.” He confessed,
“I’m sorry, I couldn’t contac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter