Chapter 82

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 82

 

After the hectic filming the other day, it was finally Jiyeon’s day off. She had to admit she has never felt this tired after filming a music video but either way she was bearing it even if Bobby was being strict and all during the filming.

Waking up early with nothing planned, she decided to take a stroll. Starting off, she decided to go to her old workplace. The café. She decided to pay a visit to her former co-workers and greet them.

“Hello, what would you like to order?” The male behind the counter asked not looking up. “One frappuccino and the permission to see my co-workers.” She smiled at Minho when he finally looked up with a great shock.

“Omg! Baby Ji! How have you been? Oh my gosh! You don’t know how much of a fan I am of yours right now! Your acting is beyond perfection!” he excitedly said and complimented her in every way.

Jiyeon sat for a while and chatted with her former co-workers and boss catching up before bidding them good bye and went to her next stop, since the service of the café had to go on and she didn’t want to disturb them.

She visited the Han River. Standing on her favorite spot, memories of her and Bobby appeared in mind. Here was where they usually came if they had nowhere else to go, where they both go if they skipped classes, where they had their first picnic and where they made each other’s hearts beat faster.

She just smiled after she recalled their memories. A si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter