Chapter 31

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second update for today, please read Chapter 30 first if you haven't :)

Chapter 31

 

Yunhyeong brought her to this Italian restaurant as they celebrated for being accepted as an actor and an actress at the company they dreamed of. They were close to their dream.

“Cheers to getting accepted!” Yunhyeong smilingly proposed, rising his glass. She did and click her glass to his. She was happy but at the same time she felt gloomy. Yunhyeong noticed earlier, so he decided to finally ask. “What’s wrong?”

She thought for a while. It was about still about the company’s dating restriction. “Dating restrictions” both said simultaneously. Jiyeon look at him. How did he know?

“I was warned and I kind of heard you and Hanbin? I ran back to tell you I love you but you were having a serious talk with him.” He said making her blush.
“Why would you ran back for that?” she said, still blushing mad, making him chuckle.
“Because I really do?” he chuckled. “You also believe in the saying , ‘If a person loves you, they’ll come back for you.’”

Jiyeon smiled. And honestly she really does believe in that saying but not till Hanbin left her in the past.

“We got this, Ji.” He sweetly smiled while staring at her with full sincerity. But do they really got it?

 

Jiyeon unlocked the apartment’s door and entered. Bobby was still awake, watching an action movie. He heard her enter, making him, sit up straight and face h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter