Chapter 68

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 68

 

It’s been two weeks since Jiyeon and Yunhyeong, who finally was healed, were in Japan, fliming. The two had a hectic schedule as their popularity rose up and they were invited for some appearances on TV shows, commercials and photoshoots. If Beyonce and Jay-Z were goals then surely the two were next to the list.

It was their free time for now and Jiyeon had trouble with her Japanese lines. The next scene was where she travels to Japan and has a dialogue with someone. She kept on mixing her words and couldn’t have the accent. Why does Yura have to be so smart? She groaned as her character was the snobbish but smart one.

She then decided to look up to Youtube, some Japanese accent tutorials. It was a 5 minute video but she learned fast and already had the accent. Not only she was memorizing her lines but she was also learning some words so she can communicate with her fans.

At the middle of memorizing and trying to perfect her lines, Bobby was calling, requesting for a video call. Jiyeon answered immediately, knowing he was dead worried.

“Hey baby” Bobby sweetly greeted with his toothy smile. “Hey” she sighed frustrated since all of her papers were mixed up. Bobby on the other side was once again disappointed. She once again didn’t call him ‘baby’ like she used to.

“How are you?” he asked seeing her being busy with looking through her scripts. “I’m good, how about you? Any news there?” she asked still focus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter