Chapter 62

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 62

 

It was their third week of filming and now they were filming the first scene of episode 4 right after they finished filming episode 3. And of course as expected the two, Yunhyeong and Jiyeon, became close again like the old times. There was no more awkwardness. They would tease each other and laugh like fools. Yunhyeong felt happy as he saw her smile brighter than everything that surrounded him.

Jiyeon was getting her make-up done for the next scene, while Yunhyeong fell asleep on the couch waiting for their filming to start. Her phone rung and it was of course her lovable husband, Bobby. “Hey baby.” He greeted her eagerly.

“Hey, quiet down, baby. Yunhyeong’s asleep.” She smiled as she grabbed her earphones from her jacket’s pockets and plugged it in. Bobby’s grin couldn’t help but fell. She cared about Yunhyeong but Bobby here was scared Jiyeon would go back to him.

“Is that so? Sorry..” Jiyeon sighed hearing his tone change, “Don’t tell me you are jealous?”
Bobby shook his head, “It’s just I miss you.”

Both were busy that they didn’t see each other for three weeks. Jiyeon was filming and Bobby was busy with both school and the company. “I miss you even more-“

“Ms. Jiyeon, Ms. Tiffany and Ms. Joy are here.”  One of the staff members said. She looked at the door and saw Tiffany and Joy, from Girls’ Generation and Red Velvet, entered.  Tiffany was such a caring senior. She supported Jiyeon during her trainee days, which was only for months, and would monitor her when she was filming of having a photo shoot. Joy was a senior to her and an older sister, but age didn’t matter to them since they became really close as they matched well in a lot of terms. Both were open-minded person that made them close. They were like Jiyeon’s older sisters.

“Jiyeonnie!” they sung as they entered with their bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter