Chapter 8

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

She unlocked the door and entered their new apartment. Everything was already neatly organized. They went to every rooms, and finally found their bedroom.

 

There was only one bed. This apartment had only one bed! Jiyeon didn’t want to sleep beside that retard and there’ll be no way she would want to sleep in his side. “Hey, where are you gonna sleep?”  she turned to face Bobby, who gave her a questioning look in return. “Here of course. You take the couch.”

She shook her head, “No way! You take the couch!”
“Then there’s only one way to settle this.” He looked at her with a challenging glare.
“Let’s do it then.” She said with a competitive spirit. She needs to have the bed.

“ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!”

He won. Bobby won. He was now dancing like a gorilla. This loser is so gonna have a taste of her revenge. She glared at him, once he stuck his tongue out at him and called her a ‘loser’.

She walked out the room and went to the living room. She then immediately texted Yunhyeong to hang out with her tonight, as she would definitely die with this guy who annoys the hell out of her.

“Hey. Go cook some lunch.” He told as he threw himself beside her and grabbed the TV remote, to change the channel.
“There’s noodles. Go boil some water, idiot.” She turned her head and looked at him.  “And which it’s still 10:30 in the morning, it’s too early for lunch.”

“I’m hungry.”
“And I don’t care.” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter