Chapter 86

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 86

 

The two haven’t met up for three days already till today, at the debut after-party of King. Yunhyeong had to accompany Jiyeon to the red carpet, as he as well was one of the leads in the music video.

The venue was filled with music producers, directors, artists, staff and few of close friends for King’s successful debut. Yunhyeong and Jiyeon were together while Bobby was with King, introducing him to the people around.

Bobby was talking to a couple of artists with King but his attention was fully paid to Jiyeon who was standing alone after Yunhyeong left to answer a phone call.

He watched closely as he saw Yunhyeong walk back with a big smile, making him wonder what was he so happy about. Yunhyeong then went closer and whispered something in her ear. Her facial expression was priceless. She was shocked but yet so happy. Once Yunhyeong pulled away, she enthusiastically nodded and hugged him as if there was no tomorrow.

Hearing the ‘Yes, I will!’ broke Bobby apart as he came into one conclusion. They are dating. Yunhyeong definitely took the chance and asked her out. He bitterly thought and looked away from them. Excusing his self to his guests, he headed out for some fresh air.

 

“Yes, I will!” Jiyeon grinned. “Oh my gosh, Yunhyeong! I can’t believe I’m going to be singing for G-Dragon!” she jumped up and down like a kid who just received some candies. “Not only that, you will be performing at his concert, you will also feature in his new upcoming album!”

Congratulating her, Yunhyeong excused himself once again as he had to answer another phone call.

Bobby deeply thought on what was so wrong about him. Is it because he wasn’t good looking enough? Why was he being played again? He thought that Jiyeon still had feelings for him. The night when they were together and made love, didn’t mean anything to her? She cried for him and now she’s with Yunhyeong?

“Bobby.”

A voice called him making him look on his left, to see that person who destroyed his train of thoughts. It was Yunhyeong, standin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter