Chapter 56

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 56

 

Bobby sighed as he woke up into an empty bed again. It’s been two weeks since this was continuously happening. The two only met each other late at night time, where they cuddle up after a long day. Jiyeon would wake up at 4 AM to prepare then leave for her training at 5 am then would return late at night.

He walked at the school’s hallways alone till he felt an arm wrap around his neck.

“Bobby!” It was Junhoe and Donghyuk.

“What is it?” Bobby sighed as he continued walking. Junhoe shook his head at his behavior. Bobby seemed to be in a good mood ever since Jiyeon started training.
“Where’s Ji-“ he was about to asked but was smacked by Donghyuk. “She’s training as usual.” He answered. To be honest, Bobby had missed her. They didn’t even have the time to talk to each other. Their casual conversation now ly into a Q&A. Bobby would ask if she was doing fine and she would answer shortly before passing out.

 

School ended and Bobby entered the empty apartment as usual. But this time a frown grew on his face when he inhaled a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. He walked there and spotted Jiyeon cooking.

“You’re home!” she smiled as she ran to his arms for a hug. Bobby was relieved to see her again like this. “I missed you.” He said, hugging her closer.

“You think, I didn’t?” she smiled and let Bobby peck her cheek. “Let’s eat, lunch’s ready!”

The two ate and finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter