Chapter 22

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

 

It was finally lunch time one again. Jiyeon walked out the classroom and saw Hanbin waiting for her like he usually does. It’s been already a week since school started and it’s been stressful for her. Thanks to Hanbin. Hanbin automatically slung his around her. “Let’s go princess” he smiled at her and walked to the cafeteria together.

“Will there be a day where you two would come for lunch separately?” Junhoe said as he saw them approaching. Jiyeon sighed and muttered to herself, “Exactly. Will there?” and took a seat.
Hanbin frowned at the other male. “And how can you separate me from my one and only?” he winked at her and pinched her cheek.


Yunhyeong rolled his eyes on the younger one which thankfully he didn’t see, “Expect them to separate?” and sat beside Jiyeon. Bobby just scoffed as usual and sat beside Jinhwan.
 

Not to mention that Bobby didn’t talk to her again. He wasn’t talking to her since last week. And Yunhyeong? Her own best friend would barely talk to her! He didn’t even give the effort to talk to her. These two fools must have planned something! Jiyeon thought.

Hanbin fed her a kimbap ,“Open up, princess.” . She ate it and his home made kimbap was really good! Well even though she was annoyed when he was being touchy and trying to get her back, totally not accepting that fact she wants to stay friends with him, the kimbap totally rocked!

Junhoe watched them in disgust and cringe, “ This scene is too much for my beautiful eyes!” he said and ate his lunch. “Don’t you think you two like each other too much?” said Jinhwan where Jiyeon immediately turn her gaze to him ,He must be kidding me.

“Like? We love each other.” Hanbin pecked her cheeks making them cringe in his sweet guy image.

Hanbin fixed her bangs, ”Where do you want to go today, princess?”. She was about to decline him but thankfully Bobby done it for her, “She is going somewhere today with me. So I don’t think she’ll be available.” He said in a monotone. Really? We are? She questioned herself .

“Reall-“ she was about to ask but Hanbin interrupted, “Trying to steal her from me?”

Bobby glared at his cousin. How childish can he get every year? “Stop being a child for once. This is for our marriage.”
Hanbin rolled his eyes at him. “Arranged. Arranged marriage.” He corrected Bobby.

The other guys remained silent since these two were fighting. Those two must really hate each other seeing their tension. The atmosphere was awkward so no one dared to talk. Even Jinhwan, ‘the peace maker’, didn’t have the guts to stop them because one of them will say something then the other will attack then there goes a war.

The bell rung, signaling it was dismissal already. Jiyeon packed her stuff and walked out with Hanbin. The two waited for the others in front of the school gates. “I’ll see you tomorrow. Take care princess.” He peck her cheeks before leaving with the others, going to Junhoe’s house.

“Bye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter