Chapter 5

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 “Call me and tell me what happens. I’ll pick you up, ok?” Jinhwan said as he dropped Jiyeon at their family’s company. He was supposed to go with her but he had to go to school to enroll them since school was going to start next week.

Jiyeon nodded at him before she got out of the car. Speaking of car, Jiyeon mentally cried since she missed her car. It was a black Alfa Romeo 4c. Her car was in the U.S but she asked someone to bring it here, in Seoul. They said that it would soon arrive around this week.

She pressed the highest button of the elevator and finally arrived at the destined floor. “Good morning, Ms. Jiyeon. Please come in.” Mr. Jung, her dad’s secretary, greeted and opened the door for her.

“Good morning, dad. So what’s the reason why am I back here?” she asked and took a seat on the chair that was displayed on the right side.

He chuckled as he saw his curious daughter step in, ”You’re a bit early. The ‘reason’ is still coming at 10. It’s still 9:11.”
She whined, “But dad..”
“Just go around the neighborhood, and come back at 10.” He suggested.  Jiyeon looked at him with an eyebrow raised which her dad imitated. “Don’t raise a brow at me, missy. Now go or your gonna help with the paper work here.”

Jiyeon stood up in no sec, “I’ll go around.”  She said and left. Her dad chuckled at how she was still the same lazy girl he had.

So where do I go? Jiyeon thought once she stepped out the company. She looked at both sides and decided to walk at the right side. She kept on walking till she spotted a café. She walked in and ordered herself a coffee.

As she took her coffee, she sat on a table and decided to scroll on her phone till the time passed.

“Jiji ? You’re back?” a masculine yet gentle voice spoke, taking Jiyeon’s attention.
“Oh? Oppa.” She smiled at the male in front of her.
“You’re back!” he said excitedly. Jiyeon stood up and hugged him. “Our little silly girl is back.” He chuckled and pinched her cheek.

It was Yunhyeong, Song Yunhyeong. He was one of the closest friends of her brother and Jiyeon’s best friend, he used to visit their house daily with the other guys and hang-out.  With him, being around their house with the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter