Chapter 78

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 78

 

Jiyeon looked around the area for a sign of Bobby before she entered the airport. But there wasn’t. She badly wished for Bobby to appear out of nowhere and tell her that he still loves her, however at this point it didn’t seemed it was going to happen after their huge argument.

“Jiyeon, let’s go!” she heard her manager call for her and sadly turned to the front, walking towards him. Not wanting to be seen sad, she plastered a small smile at the fans that were waiting for them there.

The screams of the girls went louder as they spotted Yunhyeong, who waved at them, showing his million dollar smile that slowly melted their hearts in a second. After giving some time to his fans, he fully gave his attention to the girl whose mood was so dark. “Did he drop you?” he whispered, handing her the frappuccino he got.

She shook her head as an answer. Huffing out a sigh, she glanced for the last time behind and saw no one. No signs of Bobby. “Let’s go.” She said in a sad voice.

Yunhyeong just gave a nod, wrapping his arm around her as they entered the gates leaving Seoul for a year.

 

Hanbin yawned while walking to the living room. His face immediately formed a frown seeing Bobby sleeping on the couch with bottles of beer surrounding him. “Yo, aren’t you going to send Jiyeon off?” he poked him with his foot, making the other male flinch and groan in response.

“No, we broke up.” Bobby said as if it was nothing, waking up from his little hangover. Hanbin only shook his head in disapproval. Why do they have to be like this?

 

It’s been 11 months ever since Jiyeon and Yunhyeong arrive in L.A to film their U.S debut movie. They had the first month off as the directors and producers were still at midst of fixing the story line. But Yunhyeong didn’t waste that month and put his effort to learn English. The next month was where they started to have their first script-reading then proceeded to filming. Yunhyeong and Jiyeon filming with big actors like Dave Franco, Jennifer Lawrence and others was such a pleasure.

The movie was still being fixed and it was set to be released next month. There were a lot of troubles during the filming that they had to retake. Yunhyeong indeed learned English but he kept on mixing up his lines and sometimes he would mispronounce some words. Jiyeon wasn’t that perfect either. After her break-up with Bobby, she couldn’t concentrate enough during the filming.

But as they got their words from the director, they got back to their senses and did their very best in acting. Besides their acting, their bond got stronger. The two only had each other as they left their fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter