Chapter 63

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 63

 

The girl frowned as they entered the restaurant that was dimmed dark. “Are you sure about this? No one seems to be-“

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYEON!” the lights , revealing the other guys. Bobby stood in the middle, smilingly as he held a cake while the others opened the party poppers.

Bobby spotted them holding hands, letting jealousy grew in him him. Jiyeon saw him looking at their hands, so she immediately left Yunhyeong’s and run to his arms, “Baby! I missed you so much!”

He chuckled, ignoring his jealousy and pecked her cheek, “I love you.” Jinhwan shook his head at the two and took the cake away from Bobby. “The cake, be careful.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and went to hug her brother. “Shut up.”

The other guys at the background cough making her chuckle.” I missed you guys too!” she said and had a group hug.

“Hey Yunhyeong, you’re a huge hit now!” the guys said and did their fist bump greeting. Bobby waved at him from a far, since he had Jiyeon with him.

 

As they were talking, waiting for the food to be served, a male walked in taking everyone’s attentions. The male wore a suit, holding a bouquet and a gift bag, from Chanel.

“Hanbin!” Jinhwan brightened up, seeing the male. It was the first time seeing him again. Hanbin didn’t go to school as he was busy preparing to be a CEO, to where now he has been an official CEO.

Hanbin chuckled while walking in. “Happy Birthday Jiji” he smiled at her, handing his gift.
“Thank you, Bin.” She hugged him. He was still her friend after all, a hug won’t hurt right?

They all sat down and catch up, since it’s been a while not hanging out without anyone missing.

“You think you can come home early tomorrow?” Bobby asked Jiyeon while having t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter