Chapter 1

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

This is it. Jiyeon thought as she stood outside the gates of the airport in ia. Jiyeon was actually studying in L.A but she came to ia for a short vacation with her friends, as she promised them, before she leaves back to Seoul.

“I’m gonna miss you so much! Make sure to skype, alright?” said Angela, one of her best friends.
“And visit us! Make sure to buy some of ‘Pepero’. Man, I love ‘Pepero’!” Krystal exclaimed making them chuckle.

Jiyeon nodded, “Yes, I will! Oh, I’m gonna miss you so much, you guys!”.
“Group hug!” they said and so they did.

Slowly they parted their ways, and Jiyeon finally entered the airport. Right after she checked in, she roamed around and bought herself a cup of green tea frappuccino from Starbucks.

Jiyeon now made her way towards the assigned gate since she had 30 minutes more till her flight.

As she walked, her eyes still glued on her phone, she accidentally bumped into someone, who was in a rush and ‘accidentally’ spilled her coffee on him or her. Jiyeon raised her head and looked at the person ready to apologize. As she raised her head, she saw a male standing in front of her. One handsome male in deed. “Oh my gosh! I- I am so sorry!” she apologized.

“Shouldn’t you be?! You spilled your coffee on me!” he replied in a harsh tone, totally breaking her hopes of wanting to see him again. She was taken aback.

“Uh, you bumped me too! And you could have avoided me, if you didn’t have your eyes glued on your phone!” she raised her voice as she pointed his hand where he held his phone.
“Oh, look who’s talking now.” He smirked as he glanced her left hand, where she also held her phone.

“Well , you can just apologize.” She said to him.
“I got no time for that! I have a flight to catch.” He replied and grabbed his luggage before walking away.

She scoffed, “What an ”, and walked away.

“I heard you, midget!” he shouted, making her look back at him with a deadly glare. The guy smirked back at her, Jiyeon didn’t like his guts, so she raised her hand and gave him the middle finger. He looked at her shocked and she stuck her tongue in response before walking away. That fool… Jiyeon chuckled to herself.

She heaved a sigh before looking away from the window. One more hour till she lands in Seoul. After how many hours of flying, she didn’t even close an eye to sleep. She couldn’t help but think about the incident earlier with that guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter