Kiss Aftermath

Song Ji Hyo, let's date...for real!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gasping for air, Dong Wook pulled back a bit and broke their kiss. He was already on top of Ji Hyo. She could feel his weight on her. They looked into each other's eyes. Both were too stunned by their own actions. Seemed like there were no more words left to say. He would like to go at it again, but he wondered if he was being too bold. Would he scare her, he wondered. She just stayed still, didn't move an inch and too embarrassed to say anything either. She just stared at him and ended up blinking several times. He lift her upper body and steadied her facing him. 

They just sat there silently for a few seconds that felt like hours. A million things went thru both their heads, not knowing what to say first.

Ji Hyo broke the silence clearing , "Are you sober?" 

Dong Wook startled at her first words, "Oh.. I think I am. Why?"

"Nothing... Just wondering if you're doing this under the influence or not," she answered calmly.

Dong Wook leaned an inch further away from her, his arms still around her waist, "Ya~ It's nothing like that. Do you see me as that kind of guy? I am sober. I did it... Well I did it because it's you," he answered her shyly. 

"So you came over last night with this in mind? You planned this out?" she .

"Ya! Song Ji Hyo! It's nothing like that. I told you... I came to see you."

"To see me? And...?"

"Well... To tell you how I feel."

Now she's the one left stunned. She was not ready for any kind of confession. She was never good with expressing emotions or receiving those expressions. She just sat there blushed. 

"I told you... I missed you. That's all," he said.

"But why were you so upset?"

He let go of his embrace, he turned away from her looking up front.

He sighed, "Well, I was frustrated. I don't get to see you enough or talk to you enough. You're always travelling, you're always away. I called you the other night when you were in Vietnam. I think you were at a dinner party. Maybe the button was pushed incidentally inside your bag. I can hear you laughing and people cheering. I got irritated thinking you're always out drinking with other people. I know how you are when you're drunk. You always passed out and I always carry you home. I didn't even find out if you got home safely that night. Or who you went out with. I want to be there for you but I can't. I want to make sure you got home okay but I can't. I miss you and I want to see you all the time but I can't. Seems like there's so many things I can't do. All there is left for me is to be upset on my own."

He was fuming by the time he finished spilling out his frustations. 

Ji Hyo was left speechless by his rampant speech. She didn't know how to handle him or what to explain to him. What does all this even mean? Were they in this kind of relationship? She wondered. She was touched by his sincere thoughts anyway. A thought bothered her conciousness. That night after the dinner party, Dong Wook was right to be upset. Something did happen with Woo Bin that night, not that she planned it.

"Dong Wook-ah..." she placed her hand on top of his. She was laced with both guilt and confusion. 

"What should I do? This is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter