Broken Promises

Song Ji Hyo, let's date...for real!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been weeks since Ji Hyo got a day off. After the fanmeet marathon every week, the RM team were heading to Australia for special episodes filming. Ji Hyo hadn't spent more than 12 hours in her apartment these days. Most days she just went back to sleep, unpack, and pack again. Dong Wook was also busy with his drama filming, but it's ending soon enough.

Ping! Ji Hyo checked her text while packing with his coordi. 

"What are you doing? Busy? Where are you? Korea?" Dong Wook badgered her.

The series of questions made her smile. This guy is getting antsy these days, she thought. 

"What's up, Ahjussi? I'm home. Packing for Aussie trip. RM filming. Are you bored these days, Ahjussi? Hehe. Sadly this Ahjumma can't hang out with you for a while. Do you want anything from Aussie? Film well! Buy me a drink after your succesful ending!" she texted back.

"Somebody promised to visit me at work. :( Have a safe trip. Just come home and get me expensive stuff," he texted right back.

Shouldn't made promises I can't keep, she thought.

Laced with guilt towards Dong Wook, she continued packing with her coordi while trying to tidy up the place a bit. Her place is filled unpacked suitcases, scattered fan gifts and letters, not to mention the mountains of pineapple tarts she had yet to give out. She need to sorted that out at least before all those tarts got spoiled. Grabbing a stack of post-its she started writing down names on the boxes. Picking up her phone, she called her assistant to make sure she called for courier service to get these delivered. She set aside some for RM staffs, her beauty team, her family in Pohang, some friends like Choi Yeo Jin and Lee Pil Mo, directors and writers she used to worked with, and a dozen to be sent to Dong Wook's filming set. By the time she's done, it's time to leave to Jenny House. She got to get ready to have her photos taken at the airport. She ate dinner while getting ready. This time she would be flying alone since the members have departed before her. She was to join them later in the mission on their second day.

Arriving in Melbourne, she was fighting the fatigue with all her might. Fortunately, her mission was kind of a treat. She got to eat 3 dishes around Melbourne's landmark before the members were to find her. After completing her eating mission, she got to the next mission place. The members started showing up in pairs. Kwang Soo entered the place with Woo Bin. He was so glad to see her, and so was she. They practically sprint to each others arms. Woo Bin was quite shock with this reunion but he thought Kwang Soo was always so dramatic anyway. Woo Bin politely greeted her with a bow and a handshake. 

The day ended with Rain dragging Ji Hyo up to the altar to claim victory. The team wrapped the filming and head back to the hotel to rest. Kwang Soo sticked by Ji Hyo the whole time. He wouldn't stop talking and filling her in all about their adventure the day before. He felt like Ji Hyo missed out a lot since she loved doing all sorts of that adventurous stuff like diving, flying in choppers, and riding ATV. She happily listened to his chatters. The members were all also in a bright mood despite their exhaustion. They were all excited to be on a trip. The mission concluded pretty early that day, they got free time for the rest of the night. After washing up and resting a bit, they members started to leave in two and three. Kwang Soo, Ji Hyo, Jae Suk and Suk Jin decided to go out shopping and then grab dinner. 

They went to the shopping area downtown. Jae Suk and Suk Jin went to buy some stuffs for their wives and kids. Kwang Soo was totally into shopping for clothes, while Ji Hyo is more interested in buying snacks and chocolates in bulk. It was always a habit of hers to buy lots of treats everytime she's abroad. She loves giving out treats to her family and friends. In 30 minutes it looked like she just went grocery shopping for a month's supply. Kwang Soo spotted her outside the candy shop. 

"Noona, are you planning to get fat?" he said as he took the bags off of her hands.

She just laughed, "You bought some stuff too, I see."

"Oh, I got some great jumpers in that boutique."

She suddenly thought of a man who always wear jumpers or sweaters. That man also looked very good in them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter