Hot Blooded Man - 1

Song Ji Hyo, let's date...for real!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was caught in a storm of activities in Vietnam. Five days went by in flash. She went through with the press conference, fan signing event, and the CF filming. The filming took a several days as they were making a type of a mini drama. During their trip Woo Bin was a total professional. He worked diligently, following the directions well and they finished with very little NGs. It was indeed expected from a big star like him. Ji Hyo was glad to have him as her partner. He was also a dongsaeng she's familiar with as he had come several times to Running Man. Woo Bin treated her well as his senior, he was also fun to be around. As he joked with her all day, they grew more comfortable with each other. 

Dong Wook texted her a few times but she barely got time to reply. She could only reply him hours later. They kept missing each other's calls too. 

Before she knew it, they finished filming the CF on their last day. The whole team invited Ji Hyo and Woo Bin to the wrap up party in their honor. There's no way she could get out of this despite her exhaustion. The party was held at a large Vietnamese restaurant. They were treated with abundant feasts and free-flowing drinks. They ate and drank a lot until it was almost midnight. Being mildly drunk, Ji Hyo got up and bid her farewell to the staffs. Seeing Ji Hyo got up from her seat, Woo Bin got up as well. 

"Ah, Woo Bin-ah, you've worked hard. So glad to work with you this time. I'll be leaving now. I guess Noona will see you sometime back in Korea. Come to RM again, okay," she said her goodbye to Woo Bin.

"Yes, Noona, I'm also glad to do this with you. Thank you for looking after me, Noona. I think I'm going to head back to the hotel too. I'll go with you," he said.

"Oh really, okay. Let's go."

Woo Bin waited for Ji Hyo to gathered her stuff then he linked his arms with her as they head out of the restaurant. Ji Hyo was a bit surprised with his action but did not think much of it. She thought he was just being nice since they were both mildly drunk. He helped her got into the van first before getting in beside her. 

Ji Hyo passed out the moment she got into the car, snoring softly. Woo Bin chuckled seeing her snoozing off. He wrapped his arms around her and let her sleep on his chest. Ji Hyo was in such deep sleep she didn't even realize it. Woo Bin shook her gently as they arrived at the hotel. Ji Hyo woke up surprised realizing she slept in his arms. Woo Bin walked her to her room with arms around her, helping her walk straight. As they got to her room, Ji Hyo fumbled around her bag searching for her room key. Once she found it she turned to face him and said, "Woo Bin-ah, thank you for walking me back. I'll see you around."

Unexpectedly, Woo Bin leaned in closer, almost pinning her to the door.

"Noona, I was hoping I can come in. We didn't get a chance to talk a lot these few days. It's not often we get a chance like this. I would like to get to know you better," Woo Bin whispered, his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter