End of Things? (Part 2)

Song Ji Hyo, let's date...for real!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! The ding of the doorbells combined with the stream of sunlight peeking through the curtains disturbed Pil Mo's sleep. He got up from the couch and walked toward the door lazily. He opened the door to face Kwang Soo with an anxious look on his face.

"Sunbaenim! Annyeonghaseyo! So nice to meet you here! I'm Lee Kwang Soo. Sunbaenim, please if you don't mind may I use the bathroom? It was a long drive," Kwang Soo said in a hurry he was almost rapping. 

Pil Mo pointed out the guest bathroom door and Kwang Soo bolted to the bathroom in a flash. 

"Kyaaaaa~! Micheossoo?!?!" Yeo Jin screamed as Kwang Soo barged into the bathroom right when she was just about to do her business. Yeo Jin was half asleep when she went to the bathroom, she must have forgotten to lock the door. She only went to the guest bathroom as Ji Hyo was using the bathroom in her room. 

Kwang Soo was as embarrassed as well as dumbfounded. He quickly turned his back and slammed the door. Ji Hyo and Pil Mo came running after hearing Yeo Jin's scream to find a blushing Kwang Soo in front of the bathroom door. 

"Yaa! What did you do?!" they both yelled at him.

"I-i.. it was an accident. I didn't know noona would be in there. But-but... may I use the other bathroom? It's urgent..." Kwang Soo pleaded. 

Ji Hyo and Pil Mo laughed at him and then let him use the master bathroom.

"Feel better?" Ji Hyo made fun of him as Kwang Soo walked out of the bathroom.

"Ye-yes..." Kwang Soo answered looking shy.

The three of them looked at each other and laugh out loud. 

"Ya! How did these kind of things always happen to you?" Ji Hyo marveled at Kwang Soo.

"You're really a funny guy," Pil Mo added. "Wait till Yeo Jin comes out. She's gonna smack you to death."

"Well, it was urgent. I had lots of coffee and it was a long drive. And noona didn't lock the door!" Kwang Soo argued. 

Ji Hyo and Pil Mo kept laughing at the giraffe as Yeo Jin walked out of the bathroom looking half annoyed and half embarrassed.

"Yaa! How would I know you would come barging in. It's my own house and Pil Mo oppa was still asleep," Yeo Jin barked at him. 

"Noona, I'm sorry..." Kwang Soo muttered under his breath. 

"Forget it," Yeo Jin said coolly. "You owed me one, Lee Kwang Soo. Now, what's for breakfast?" 

"Yes, noona. Ah, that's right. I got breakfast. Wait a minute," Kwang Soo rushed out to his car to fetch the food. He came back into the house bearing hangover stews, some breads and 3 Americanos. 

"Oo, Kwang Soo got sense after all, " Yeo Jin praised him.

"You did well," Pil Mo chimed in as he grabbed a cup of Americano.

"People might not know this or expected this, but Kwang Soo is the best at doing his dongsaeng duty. He takes good care of me and the other oppa all the time. People just don't see him as a caring person, that's all." Ji Hyo commented as she grabbed a cup also.

"Noona, is that a compliment or an insult? So I am a good person with a bad image?" Kwang Soo asked confounded.

"Haha, just take it as a compliment then," Ji Hyo joked while she unpacked the stew.

"Let me," Kwang Soo took over the stew going from Ji Hyo and headed to the stove to heat it up.

Ji Hyo went to set up the table and Yeo Jin fried a couple of eggs and ham for them. In a minute the four of them were seated at the dining table enjoying the hearty breakfast together while chattering away. 

"Ahh, I feel so much better..." Ji Hyo said as she stretched her arms and plopped into the couch comfortably beside Kwang Soo, leaning on his arms. 

"Me too. My stomach is all settled now," Yeo Jin joined her.

Ji Hyo saw her phone lying on the coffee table to realize she hadn't checked her phone since she got here last night. She got up to grab it then plopped back on the couch. She got 48 messages and 24 missed calls. Dong Wook, Kwang Soo and Moonie. She started reading Dong Wook's texts.

Dong Wook : Are you up? You should be up by now. 

Dong Wook : Ji Hyo-ya... can I come over? Wanna have dinner together?

Dong Wook : Are you still mad? Answer me please... or pick up the phone.

Dong Wook : Ji Hyo-ya... please

Dong Wook : Where are you? 

Dong Wook : Song Ji Hyo, I know you're out. Where are you?

Dong Wook : Are you drinking? Where are you? I'll pick you up.

"Omo! I've been ignoring him since yesterday! OMG, OMG, what am I going to do now?! He must be so mad at me," Ji Hyo was suddenly having a panic attack after realizing that she had been putting off replying his messages.

Yesterday she was gonna sort her thoughts and settle her feelings before contacting him but then she got distracted and then she went to Yeo Jin's place and it totally slipped her mind. She was planning to move on from all their arguments and misunderstanding. She was going to call him and make up with him. However, multitasking is not really her forte. She could only focus on one thing at a time and go mong the next moment. Ji Hyo quickly made a call to Dong Wook as she ran outside to the yard. Kwang Soo who was beside her all along read through the messages without him even realizing it. He didn't mean to pry but Ji Hyo was practically glued to his sides and he's way taller than her which gives him the perfect view. He could only sigh watching her pacing around the backyard while talking rapidly on her phone. 

"Dong Wook-ah, listen. I'm sorry. I haven't been holding my phone. I'm fine. I slept the whole day yesterday then Yeo Jin onnie invited me over. Then I went here, to her house, I mean. Then we drink. And I fell asleep. That's all. I didn't go anywhere else. I even slept on her bed together with onnie last night. I just woke up not long ago then we had breakfast together then I just found my phone and saw all your calls. I didn't mean to ignore you, really" Ji Hyo was practically rapping throught her phone. 

Dong Wook was too stunned by her call and how she blurted out everything, trying to make him understand. He thought she was still mad and would still treat him coldly but it was the opposite and his chest was suddenly flooded with relief. It is indeed the nice girl he knew all along. 

"Dong Wook-ah... are you mad?" Ji Hyo asked gently. 

"I won't do it again, really..." she added with the loveliest tone to his ears.

Dong Wook chuckled,"Ani.. I was too shock by your rapping skill to say anything. You didn't even give me a chance to let a word in, you know. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter