Hot Blooded Man - 2

Song Ji Hyo, let's date...for real!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Dong Wook woke up to a text from Ji Hyo. 

"Wook-ah, sorry I was so busy out here. I'm going back today. I'll see you around."

That's it. Eish this woman, he got annoyed again as soon as he woke up. Well, at least she got up early, maybe she didn't drink too much after all, he pondered in slight relief. 

He started his day with some breakfast cooked by his mom. Then he slept a bit more before going to the gym. After working out, he rested a bit at home before going to his drama wrap up party. While picking out outfits to wear, his eyes landed on the gray paper bag. The sweater Ji Hyo gave him. He could not help but smile thinking up plans where to take her out when he would wear that sweater. 

He went on to the party, picking up Jo Se Ho on his way there. He invited Se Ho to make the party more alive. As he was not that good with people, bringing Se Ho along was always a good idea as he could liven up the mood and talk to people freely. 

Ji Hyo arrived in Seoul as Dong Wook and Se Ho arrived at the party. She went straight home and straight into bed. Her brother woke her up to eat some dinner then she went back to bed as Moonie went out to see his friends.

Meanwhile, Dong Wook was drinking like a fish at the party. He still could not shake off his upset mood since last night. It was really good to bring Se Ho as a distraction so people wouldn't pry on him too much. By midnight, he almost passed out on the table. By that time people also started leaving one by one. Dong Wook kept toasting with the director while saying all sorts of nonsense. Se Ho tried to make him stop drinking and to go home. Dong Wook was being difficult. It took several men to drag him to the car. Se Ho called for a substitute driver as he was also too drunk to drive. Se Ho asked the driver drive them to his home.

When they got to his home, Dong Wook was being impossible. He would not leave the car. He insisted he want to go to Ji Hyo's place. Se Ho tried to shut his mouth but he would not stop shouting. This would be a big scandal if the driver got suspicious and leaked this information. Se Ho tried to divert the driver's attention with a cover up story. He was creative indeed. Seemed like there were no other choice but to obey Dong Wook this time. Se Ho looked at his friend, he seldom got drunk like this. It was obvious he was really upset. Off to Ji Hyo's apartment they went. 

It was already 3 in the morning. Se Ho wandered how they were going to knock on an actress' door at this hour. He tried bringing Dong Wook to his senses. He gave him some water and alcohol detox drink. They stayed in car probably for another 30 minutes. Dong Wook was awake enough to get out of the car and walk wobbly to the elevator. They arrived on her door. They got no other choice but to ring the bell while hoping the neighbours would go out to complain. They rang the bell a dozen times but nobody answered the door. 

"Hyung, let's go home. You can come back in the morning. She must be dead asleep by now. Isn't she famous for sleeping really well?" Se Ho tried to convince him to give up.

"No, if I didn't see her now I won't ever grab her," Dong Wook answered in a slurred speech. He started banging on the door.

Se Ho got panicked, the security might come to throw them out. Suddenly the elevator door opened, it was Moonie. 

He was surprised to see the two celebrities on his door. Well not that surprised actually. Somehow the male celebrities around his noona seemed to treat her like a brother. He greeted them politely. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Ji Hyo's brother, Seong Moon. Are you here to see my noona? Now? I'm sure she's asleep," he asked directly and as politely as possible.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jo Se Ho. I'm sorry to barge in like this. But Dong Wook here is drunk as you can see and he was making a scene insisting he must see her right now. I think they're having lover's quarrel. I'm so sorry to bother you like this. But can you at least let him in? I think the situation was pretty bad. I won't stay, I will leave after I settle him," he tried explaining.

Moonie was even more suprised now. Noona is in a relationship? With this guy? Should I let him in? Seemed like i have no choice and he was regularly here anyway. 

"Ah is that so?" Moonie answered while opening the door for them. He even helped Se Ho carried Dong Wook inside and settled him on the couch. 

Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter