Keeping The Promise

Song Ji Hyo, let's date...for real!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo woke up groggily the next day. It was only 10 in the morning, which was pretty early for her. She checked her phone. There was still no reply from Dong Wook. Just some messages from her manager about their flight to Vietnam later that night. He must be dead tired filming all night, she thought. She barely got the chance to unpack her luggages from Australia. Picking up her phone she asked her coordi to come by and pack for her Vietnam trip before she started unpacking. She gathered her purchases, the candies, chocolates, and one gray paper bag, the Thom Browne sweater. She's determined to give those to Dong Wook today. She won't have any free day until at least next week. 

Gathering up her determination she started calling him. One call, two calls, three calls, no answer. Someone finally picked up on her 4th try. 

"Dong Wook-ah, where are you?"

"Yeobseo, Song Ji Hyo-ssi. This is Chang Min, Dong Wook's manager. He is currently filming. Can I help you? Is it urgent?" the man answered. 

"Oh, sorry, Chang Min-ssi. Is it possible for me to meet Dong Wook today? I'm going out of town tonight but I have some stuff to give him and also some stuff to talk about. If it's possible can I make a quick visit to set?" she asked politely. 

"Ah yes, of course. I think you can visit and see him for a bit on his break. I think he'll be glad to see you. He's been in a stinky mood since he missed your text last night," the manager kindly accommodate her. 

"Oh really. Then please text me the location address. I will be there later around noon. Oh and Chang Min-ssi, should I prepare some stuff for the staffs?"

"I think it's okay if you just come. No need to bring anything since the staffs just got the pineapple tarts you sent anyway. Also we have extra food truck from the fans today. I'll just send you the address, Ji Hyo-ssi. See you in a bit."

"Ah yes. Thank you, Chang Min-ssi. See you in a bit."

She got up and showered speedily. She got dressed in an oversized sweater and some skinny jeans as always. She grabbed the presents and headed out in her car. It's been a while since she drove herself. Stopping by at a cafe she ordered some sandwiches, salads, juice, and coffee for their lunch. Dong Wook's filming location is a bit outside of Seoul so she got a pretty long drive ahead. After driving for an hour she arrived on set. She got down from the car with her hands full and started looking for Dong Wook or his manager in a sea of staffs. Looked like the staffs were about to have a lunch break. A line started forming up in front of the meal trucks. Some staffs started to recognize Ji Hyo. She smiled and bowed politely. She asked one of the female staff where to find Dong Wook. The staff took her to him willingly with a suspicious smile. Ji Hyo thanked the staff and took a selfie with her as a fan service. 

There he was. Dong Wook was sweating and looked like he was trying to catch his breath. His coordi was fanning him while getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter