Chapter 6

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngweol's POV

I sat down beside oppa on the sofa. He looked troubled, which got me curious about what happened to him. "Oppa," he turned to me as I continued, "are you okay? Is something troubling you?" It's been years since we last met. Oppa came to Korea to pursue his ambition. We do chat and text each other, but knowing my brother, he ALWAYS talked only about the good things that happened to/on him. Oppa looked down for a while and turned to me again afterwards. "Youngweol-ah, oppa... oppa has fallen for someone." He said. "But oppa, you look troubled." Oppa then continued and I just listened to him intently and speechless. "Oppa, can I meet her with the other oppas? I miss the other oppas too! And MiA eonnie!!" I remarked. Of course he said no.

"Fine! We'll meet them tomorrow then. I'll pick you up after school! Let's get some sleep then!" Oppa finally gave up. He stood up and stopped to turn to me, "Did you want to meet the rest because of Jae?" Great, here he go again, teasing me. Just as I was about to stand up and tickle him (he is scared of it haha), he ran back to his room. "I no longer have feelings for Jae oppa since 2 years ago! Stop teasing me with that!" I shouted across the living room making sure my brother can hear me. Besides... I have feelings for someone now. I added in my mind. I walked to my room and laid on my bed anticipating tomorrow. Why? Because I can finally see that special guy tomorrow.

The next day

Wonpil's POV

"Hey guys!" I turned to see Younghyun hyung placing his long arms on me and Dowoon, who is walking beside me. "Hyung! Did something good happen? You look so happy today!" I asked as the other hyungs and Dowoon turned to Younghyun hyung. "Let's go to the cafe today!" Younghyun hyung beamed. "Arent we suppose to compose today?" Junhyeok hyung asked as Younghyun hyung just smiled and walked away from us. "You guys wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter