Chapter 13

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other side

Younghyun's POV

I took my phone, keys and the sandwiches I made and left the house to pick Sowoon up from her house. "Did you bring fruits, Sowoon-ah?" I patted her head as she smiled and nodded at me. "Let's go then!" I placed my arm on her shoulder and we made our way to Haeundae (beach located in Busan).

"Sowoon-ah," I spoke up while eating the sandwich as she hummed in response, "do you have plans to study again?" I asked and took another bite of my sandwich. "Yup. I've talked with MiA and we decided to study in the same school as you guys! We'll be going to your school the day after tomorrow for enrolment tests. If we pass, we'll be studying in the same school!" She smiled at me as I cheered. Ever since Dowoon's parents passed away, Sowoon quitted school and started working to support Dowoon and herself. MiA quitted school to help Sowoon with Dowoon's school fees.

Sowoon's POV

We chatted for hours and decided to head home. "Younghyun?" I mustered the courage in me and spoke up. Younghyun hummed in response and turned to me. "I- I…" "You've made up your mind, haven't you?" Younghyun said before I could finish my sentence. I nodded in response, and stopped on my tracks and looked down on the ground. "I get it. I wish you and Sungjin the best! If he bullies you, be sure to let me know, okay?" He stopped in his tracks and held my hands with a smile. "I'm sorry Younghyun. I-" Younghyun pulled me into a hug as I cried. "Don't be sorry. It's okay. Like I've said before, you've given me a chance, that is enough for me. Sowoon-ah, how about letting me protect you? As a friend and as a brother? What do you think?" He pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears with his thumb. "Younghyun-ah, thank you. Thank you so much!" I nodded and hugged him, crying once again. I'm sorry Younghyun. And… thanks for being by my side. I felt bad for hurting him, but thankful to have a friend or even a brother like him. I hugged him tighter and cried even harder as he patted my back, trying to calm me down.

Sungjin's POV

I closed my laptop after compo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter