Chapter 4

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowoon's POV

"Noona!" I heard Dowoon's voice and walked out of the kitchen. "Hey guys! JAE! Finally lunch time!" I heard MiA cheered. Both of us made our way towards the guys with food and drinks.

I greeted all of them and sat beside Dowoon. "Sungjin hyung, why dont you sit beside Sowoon noona?" Wonpil snickered and gave Sungjin a wink. "Yeah! Let MiA sit here." Jaehyung jokingly added as Sungjin stood up and sat beside me. "Aish! These guys! Why am I even friends with them?" Sungjin remarked as he start eating his spaghetti. I laughed a little at his remark.

"Sowoon-ah," I turned to Junhyeok, "how did the double date go yesterday? Did Sungjin tease you? Bully you?" Junhyeok finished his sentence as Sungjin gave him a why-would-I-tease-someone face. I laughed at his reaction and replied Junhyeok, "The date was okay? Except for the movie part I guess. The movie freaked me out I didnt even watch a bit." I had not a single idea how do I feel about the date yesterday. "Okay? Let's have another double date then?" Jaehyung and MiA smirked.

Younghyun's POV

"NO!" I stood up and sat back down when I realized all of them were staring at me. "I- I mean it- it's too soon." I said awkwardly and mentally facepalmed myself. Thankfully, all of them accepted my reasoning.

"Noona, do you need me to wait till you end work? We can walk home together!" Dowoon beamed as Sowoon did a time check. "Alright. I'm ending work in 2 hours." Sowoon smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter