Chapter 18

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejung's POV

"Oh? Dowoon sunbae-nim! Annyeonghaseyo!" I caught sight of Dowoon sunbae at one of the tables in the school canteen and greeted him. "Dowoon-ah, is she your friend?" One of the guys, his friends I assume, asked. "Oppas! Eonnies! This is Heejung, Seo Heejung. Can she join us for lunch?" Youngweol asked before Dowoon sunbae could answer his friend. Ah~ so Dowoon sunbae and Youngweol knew each other!

"You are the female bassist Dowoon mentioned to us? Cool! I'm Younghyun, Kang Younghyun, a.k.a Youngweol's oppa Dowoon's buddy! I'm also the bassist in our band! Nice to meet you!" I shook Younghyun sunbae's hand and introduced myself to all of them.

"So... Heejung-ah, how long have you been playing the bass? Why do you like the bass? How many bass(es) do you have?" Younghyun-sunbae asked the moment I sat down with all of them. "Oppa! One question at a time! How can she answer all that at one time?" Youngweol remarked as everyone laughed.

At Kang's apartment...

Younghyun's POV

"Oppa! What do you think of Heejung?" Youngweol casually asked the moment we reached home. "She seems nice. I hope to see her play the bass someday! Wait... hold on! Hold on! Youngweol-ah, are you trying to setup dates like Jae hyung and MiA?" I looked at my sister with doubts.

"Dont worry about that oppa. I have no time to do that. The assignments are piling up like a mountain and... " "and~ you have dates to go to with Junhyeok, right?" I finished up my sister's sentence, teasing her again. "I'm going to bed! Goodnight oppa!" Youngweol stood up and went to her room as I made my way to my room. Beep! Really? At this time? I took out my phone & clicked open our group chat.

*******
9.19 오후

Heejung added to group chat

Junhyeok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter