Chapter 11

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowoon's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Younghyun asked as he held my shoulders and looked in my eyes. "Young- Younghyun-ah," I held his hands and looked down. "I- I'm sorry. I think I need some time. I promise to give you an answer soon. Okay?" I looked at him as he nodded. "Can I have one request then?" He asked. I agreed as he told me his request. Just like that, we held our hands together, making our way back home. We shared a goodbye/goodnight hug as he continued making his way home while I opened the door to my house.

"Dowoon-ah." I called out to my dongsaeng as I saw him making his way to his room. "Yes noona?" He replied and sat down on the couch, patting the seat beside him. No one knows me better than Dowoon I must say. He knew I wanted to talk to him and sat down on the sofa without me saying anything. "Dowoon-ah," I started as Dowoon looked at me silently, urging me to continue. "how do you know if you've fallen for someone?" I continued and turned to my dongsaeng. Dowoon smirked a little before replying, "Well, you would miss that someone, even when he's beside you, worry about him, wanna talk to him, when he feels down, you'll feel the same and smile just thinking of/missing him! Why are you asking noona? You've fallen for Sungjin hyung?!" Dowoon chuckled. "Goodnight noona!" Dowoon ran back to his room before I could slap him on his back. I stood up and made my way towards my room, thinking of what Dowoon told me. I think I know who I have feelings for now. I thought and fell asleep shortly after.

The next day

Sungjin's POV

ASSA! I cheered and kept my phone into my pocket. "Aren't you heading to school yet? You're gonna be late!"I heard mom calling out from the living room. "I'll be leaving now! Bye mom! Bye dad!" I took a piece of toast and my bag, making my way to school.


After school ended, I bidded goodbye to the guys and Youngweol and headed to the cafe to fetch Sowoon for our date. I walked in the cafe and sat down at the table near the window after greeting Sowoon and MiA. 2 hours left till sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter