Chapter 3

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjin's POV

You are so dead tomorrow Park Jaehyung! I mentally cursed Jaehyung. I dont even have the slightest idea right now. "Where do you live Sungjin-ssi?" I turned to Sowoon. "Just 2 blocks away from you. Shall we go then? Our house is pretty far from here." Sowoon nodded and both of us started making our way towards the busstop.

The bus soon came and we boarded it. To be honest, the trip to our house from Lotte World Mall is close to 2 hours, and 3-4 hours if there is traffic jam. I swear this is gonna be awkward! I sighed. "Sungjin-ssi, are you okay?" Sowoon turned to me with a concerned look. "U- Uh? I'm fine." I smiled, "By the way, you can drop the formalities. We are of the same age aren't we?" I turned to Sowoon, who is sitting beside me.

"Sungjin?" I turned to her as she took out her phone, passing it to me. "Do you mind giving me your number? Don't get me wrong! It's just that sometimes I needed to contact Dowoon but he keeps forgetting to charge his phone or left it at home. It might be better to have one of his friend's number." Sowoon smiled. I took her phone and keyed in my number and calling my own number so that I have hers as well. She thanked me as I handed back her phone to her. The rest of the journey back home was quiet, none of us spoke after that. But strangely, it wasn't awkward. I wonder why...
 

The next day

Younghyun's POV

I reached school earlier than usual today so I went to my locker to pickup and dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter