Chapter 5

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowoon's POV

I laid down on my bed after showering. Finally home! I thought. Beep! Who could that be? I took my phone to see 2 messages, 1 from Sungjin and 1 from Jaehyung. I replied Sungjin's message and opened Jaehyung's next.


Okay... Jaehyung got me speechless. Everyday? Is MiA and Jaehyung crazy?! I thought it is gonna end after the double date! Well, Sungjin and I do have common interests but dating everyday? Why me and Sungjin? I replied Jaehyung my thoughts and all I got from him was You guys are compatible that's why! as a reply. A date with Sungjin everyday... what can we even do? I tossed & my bed. It's not that I dont like Sungjin or he isnt good enough or anything like that... but I have no thoughts on getting a boyfriend yet! I put my phone away and fell asleep shortly after.
 

At the airport

New Character's POV

I took out my shades as I breathe in the fresh air of Korea. I'm finally here! Oppa! Here I come! I smiled and flagged for a cab, making my way to oppa's apartment.

Younghyun's POV

I sighed for the umpteenth time again. I have lost count of the amount of times I've sighed for the past week. Sowoon and Sungjin seemed to have become closer than before. As a friend, I should be happy for my buddy, but I cant help but to feel a little jealous. I sighed again at the thought of it.

Ding Dong 

The sound of the doorbell interrupted my thoughts. I went over to the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter